[3.2 Raider - Cyclone] Aggnog's flaming meatball massacre

"
deathwing2323 wrote:
Hi, guys. I'm also trying to play this build. While trying to use 5l Daresso i had 49k DPS with 10 charges at lvl 90, then i chose to use Kaom's. Now sitting at 6767 life without BM, using Flamability+HoA, have 0.22 tooltip attack speed with almost 12k on molten proc. For me, dps on cyclone (30k full charged) needed only for white-blue monsters.
I've done about 108 maps, all t15 with 8 nodes, killed hydra under tempchains+el. weakness -max, boss dmg and monster dmg nodes with 1 death... from the explosion of nemesis rare right before hydra arena. And it's main reason of my deaths. second one is lagging while spawning Beyond and so one.

What on earth are those rings? You can afford a Xophs, +1 darkrays and a kaoms, but you cant spend 10c on rings with life and resistance?

Volaties shouldnt kill you unles you sit on their face waiting for your meatballs to hit. 6.7k life + fortify is roughly 8.5k hp equivalent. Consider running enfeeble instead of flammability, we already have bosses in negative resists - survivability > damage.
Also, you are far from the max proc rate on molten bursts, you need essence crafted gloves if you are going to run your cyclone in a 4l.
Miss my old buddies, but life be life sometimes.
"
braddaman wrote:
"
deathwing2323 wrote:
Hi, guys. I'm also trying to play this build. While trying to use 5l Daresso i had 49k DPS with 10 charges at lvl 90, then i chose to use Kaom's. Now sitting at 6767 life without BM, using Flamability+HoA, have 0.22 tooltip attack speed with almost 12k on molten proc. For me, dps on cyclone (30k full charged) needed only for white-blue monsters.
I've done about 108 maps, all t15 with 8 nodes, killed hydra under tempchains+el. weakness -max, boss dmg and monster dmg nodes with 1 death... from the explosion of nemesis rare right before hydra arena. And it's main reason of my deaths. second one is lagging while spawning Beyond and so one.

What on earth are those rings? You can afford a Xophs, +1 darkrays and a kaoms, but you cant spend 10c on rings with life and resistance?

Volaties shouldnt kill you unles you sit on their face waiting for your meatballs to hit. 6.7k life + fortify is roughly 8.5k hp equivalent. Consider running enfeeble instead of flammability, we already have bosses in negative resists - survivability > damage.
Also, you are far from the max proc rate on molten bursts, you need essence crafted gloves if you are going to run your cyclone in a 4l.

I want to craft my rings myself, so a'm sitting with shit selffound rings with about 10 prismatic-steel rings (but i wonder if using opal or coral is better. Essence of insanity crafted gloves? interesting idea, i guess i'll try it (sad that i need to change my boots to get other color sockets there...)
"
deathwing2323 wrote:

I want to craft my rings myself, so a'm sitting with shit selffound rings with about 10 prismatic-steel rings (but i wonder if using opal or coral is better. Essence of insanity crafted gloves? interesting idea, i guess i'll try it (sad that i need to change my boots to get other color sockets there...)

Opals would be best, but the base alone is 30c+. Essence of anger crafts (+% fire damage) would be the way to go, but that's also going to cost a lot. Getting a good divine on your axe would probably give more dps than flat phys rings, but again that's costly.
Miss my old buddies, but life be life sometimes.
Last edited by braddaman on Mar 20, 2017, 6:10:22 AM
"
DuFFzbar wrote:
This build definitely rekts mostly everything.

I run Vaal Pact, and run constantly 8 Mod, high end maps without ever having much issue. About the only time I die anymore when mapping is to Corpse Explosion from vaal cycloning with beyond mobs XD. I am super lazy, and am able to facetank thru most mechanics.

It farms guardians with crazy mods, and honestly I don't have much issue killing shaper. Once you are fully invested into this build, and have all the right pieces it is insanely fun, and destroys everything.

I follow the same build from last season as well.

Try using a lions roar flask when leveling. It does wonders against CE/Martyr, keeps them JUST out of reach. Also consider a stibinite flask for VC, it should do much better than the quartz in that situation, or run both and never die to CE again.

Also, is there a particular reason why you have phys leech in your ring setup? Or was it just part of the package?
Last edited by Atomic_Tin_Can on Mar 20, 2017, 8:05:32 AM
"
"
DuFFzbar wrote:

I run Vaal Pact, and run constantly 8 Mod, high end maps without ever having much issue. About the only time I die anymore when mapping is to Corpse Explosion from vaal cycloning with beyond mobs XD. I am super lazy, and am able to facetank thru most mechanics.

It farms guardians with crazy mods, and honestly I don't have much issue killing shaper. Once you are fully invested into this build, and have all the right pieces it is insanely fun, and destroys everything.

Try using a lions roar flask when leveling. It does wonders against CE/Martyr, keeps them JUST out of reach. Also consider a stibinite flask for VC, it should do much better than the quartz in that situation, or run both and never die to CE again.

Also, is there a particular reason why you have phys leech in your ring setup? Or was it just part of the package?

Nope no particular reason, the leech just happened to be on the rings w/ the resists I needed. I also need like atleast 20 int on a ring. Looking for increased ele % rings, but finding that with high HP, and really high resists isn't easy.

Do I even get much benefit from the leech on the rings? Anyone know?

Changed my gear around a bit now, trying carcass jack out for the AoE.

Last edited by DuFFzbar on Mar 20, 2017, 10:14:11 AM
Spoiler
"
DuFFzbar wrote:
"
"
DuFFzbar wrote:

Nope no particular reason, the leech just happened to be on the rings w/ the resists I needed. I also need like atleast 20 int on a ring. Looking for increased ele % rings, but finding that with high HP, and really high resists isn't easy.

Do I even get much benefit from the leech on the rings? Anyone know?

Changed my gear around a bit now, trying carcass jack out for the AoE.

And what do u think about the Carcass test? Better than Daresso?
Awesome build!

Can we get Iron Reflexes and still have high dodge? I think so, was surprised it's not in the tree since armor is so popular right now.

What attack speed should we be aiming for to maximize ngahamu procs?

What % of damage is ngahamu vs. our cyclone?
I have a question about the leech mechanic in builds like this. Most leech mechanics, including the ones in this build, state "% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched As Life" but since you are converting 100% to fire damage aren't you not doing any physical so how does the leech work?
"
Phurzhus wrote:
I have a question about the leech mechanic in builds like this. Most leech mechanics, including the ones in this build, state "% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched As Life" but since you are converting 100% to fire damage aren't you not doing any physical so how does the leech work?

It must either say "Attack damage" or "Fire damage"

Cyclone is an attack, and we do fire damage.

Are there any stats on Jewels that are WAY better then the others?

I get life on all of mine, but does it matter between physical dmg, or melee dmg... Compared to area damage, or fire damage?

I just bought a jewel, but wondering how much the "melee damage" compares to other stats.

Also is there any breaking point for Attack speed? I have 2.8 APS in hideout.
Last edited by DuFFzbar on Mar 21, 2017, 10:06:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info