[3.2 Raider - Cyclone] Aggnog's flaming meatball massacre

"
tommo wrote:
How do you have enough int? I see no int on gear, not much on the tree. Lvl 17 increase aoe needs 102. I can barely use a lvl 2 and i need to use +int gear...

there is 80 on the tree (look at teh 91 tree not the 96 tree) and I get the other 30 from my ring, but you can find int on jewels if needed.

"
Easiest guardian for this build? I tried Minotaur and got goomba stomped

Minotaur should be easy with the amount of dodge you have. Just facetank and pop your stibnite flask. As long as its not a ton of +damage he shouldn't one shot you and you will regen before he can hit you again.

"
I see people throwing up pretty insane DPS ratings in hideout and so forth, 40k+ and so on. I'm level 92 and I think my gear's alright, but I'm only at 22k cyclone damage (5900hp, capped elemental resists) with this build.

What am I missing?

I'd dump the 3 point Jewel node below lava lash. Grab the 2 point one near Acrobatics. trade 8% melee damage and a jewel for, 10 Dex a Jewel and if you want more damage grab Ax damage for 12% more damage for 1 point.
at low lv before all the unique what is the priority stat should i look for on my gear? example life, res, armor, eva...
Vaal Pact is important ? Someone can explain ?
At level 55, how would you continue leveling the character? Would you immediately pick things like point blank or iron grip?
"
Millennium wrote:
At level 55, how would you continue leveling the character? Would you immediately pick things like point blank or iron grip?

I switched to point blank and iron grip immediately at 55, they should be on your pathing anyway. Scaling molten burst damage asap is your goal.

"
kooowi wrote:
Vaal Pact is important ? Someone can explain ?

I don't think it's vital for general mapping, in fact I prefer using blood rage to maintain frenzies so it's better without it. For End game bosses however like Gardian's etc. it's nice to have, but again I have now killed them all without have VP. I just spec into it when I need to.
Last edited by 334433 on Jan 26, 2017, 5:50:46 AM
"
334433 wrote:
"
Millennium wrote:

I switched to point blank and iron grip immediately at 55, they should be on your pathing anyway. Scaling molten burst damage asap is your goal.

What else do you recommend to get the most damage out of molten burst until you hit level 80 or so? Does the build kickstart itself once you get ngamahu's flame right away?
Last edited by Millennium on Jan 26, 2017, 7:52:19 AM
Hi, i started poe 2 months ago and with this build its the first time i reach end game content, at this point im able to do minotaur but have problems with it. I tried uber atziri but died in trio. Can someone explain me if there is something i can change in mi build or in the passive skill tree? (sory for my english)
"
334433 wrote:

I don't think it's vital for general mapping, in fact I prefer using blood rage to maintain frenzies so it's better without it. For End game bosses however like Gardian's etc. it's nice to have, but again I have now killed them all without have VP. I just spec into it when I need to.

There's nothing to prevent you running BR with VP. Just swap out your instant flasks for long duration and it's fine. I ran both of my raider specs with this setup and had no issues whatsoever, done lab tons of times and ran vuln maps just fine. However, linking BR to Less Duration is advisable if you plan on running it with VP.
Purchased Headhunter today with all my savings from mapping & Uber Lab. Super happy right now. Headhunter really does boost your clear speed by an amount no other belt can offer.

Also swapped to this ring for more resists and replaced one Jewel to add Cold Resist aswell to stay capped because Headhunter has zero resists.
I like Hardstyle. Also cats.
Last edited by M4kk3 on Jan 26, 2017, 6:21:13 PM
so far i am able to achieve very high dps; 50k tooltip with charges at level 73 with cyclone
however, i am struggling with surviving and can't figure out what i can do to get more than 4k life
can you guys look at my character and tell me what i should change?
Last edited by BigFatFob on Jan 27, 2017, 1:50:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info