[3.2 Raider - Cyclone] Aggnog's flaming meatball massacre

"
M4kk3 wrote:

1: Simply the life nodes i have on my passive tree boost the life amount, also i have a bunch of jewel sockets, and every jewel has 7% Life on it

2: I never got into using Vaal Pact, but since it's so powerful, you can experiment with it if you want to. I just prefer the passive life regen although it's not much.

3: Yes... i have killed Shaper with my passive tree setup, not deathless, but still. I can also facetank all the Guardians when they don't have alot of damage mods. For Guardians/Shaper/Atziri/Uber Lab i use these

instead of these which i use for general map clearing

My Flask setup for Bosses is

I drop the 2nd Life Flask to add Quicksilver back for general mapping

thanks for your reply!

i added 4L belly of the beast and life is now 4.7k i've started T6 maps, i need to get amulet and some WED jewellery.

will post back my results, ty.
Keep in mind that leveling up gives you 12 base life. This is important because the build has pretty high life % value. Another 15 levels and you are looking at an extra 600 hp just from that.

In other words I added a FAQ on front page as I see a lot of recurring questions. I'm not really playing POE right now so excuse the lack of replies and thanks to all the people who are helping out in the thread. I'll do a more extensive update if needed with the next league so until then have fun everyone.
Currently, I'm following this build and get only 21k5 Cyclone DPS without buffs, 45k with full buffs.
What should I do to get 43k DPS like #1 post?

Last edited by thanhfnx on Jan 29, 2017, 8:50:28 PM
"
thanhfnx wrote:
Currently, I'm following this build and get only 21k5 Cyclone DPS without buffs, 45k with full buffs.
What should I do to get 43k DPS like #1 post?

hello! you need a 6L and WED+str on rings! and perhaps a helmet enchant.

31% WED and 43 str ring give me ~10% increased cyclone tooltip and ~10.1% increased meatball tooltip.

35% WED ring gives me ~8% increased cyclone tooltip and ~8.5% increased meatball tooltip.

i dont have space for WED on belt.
Last edited by Disconaut on Jan 30, 2017, 9:53:15 AM
What do you guys think about making your leap slam LS/FA/cull/fortify, then changing your chest to swap fortify for faster attacks? I dunno how important fortify is on trash mobs or if faster attacks is even a DPS increase. Was just thinking how to make the leap slam 4L more useful
Hi guys,

Loving the build and at lvl 82 at the moment blasting through maps and having more fun than I have had before in PoE.

Looking for a bit of guidance in regards to finetuning the build and gear.

What should I be aiming for next?

Appreciate any help.
I'm trying to make u build. Could you help me, to see what I can improve?
https://br.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ggfleite/characters
Hello all,

My Flaming Meatball Cyclone(Shilna) is currently 88 with 16k tooltip dps. not sure what I'm doing wrong, who do I can 40k. can anybody help me out.

Please let me know.

New Rings

New Chest
Last edited by Nordoc on Feb 4, 2017, 12:18:12 AM
Hey I'm new and i'd like to know how i can gain frenzy charge on this build
"
ReeZium wrote:
Hey I'm new and i'd like to know how i can gain frenzy charge on this build

because you are a raider!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please check out the bottom path of ascendancy tree, it will show u how u obtain FC.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info