[3.2 Raider - Cyclone] Aggnog's flaming meatball massacre

From what I can quickly see from your gear, you have virtually no life and your resists are probably low. I'd dump the gloves and get some with life/resists. Also need better rings with more life/resists. And your belt. I'm sure you can find a good rustic with lots of life/resists for a chaos or two.

That should at least get you started.
Last edited by EaterOfBabies on Jan 23, 2017, 5:54:51 AM
I'm looking for some critique to my build. Currently level 80, cyclone tooltip is at 15k dps, molten balls at 4k. This is quite a long way apart from the 40k/8k tooltip described in the build. I know I'm still 10 levels away from completion and can only afford a 5 link with my budget. But at less than half the damage, did I do something wrong?

Thanks

character in question: PP_CNW
Last edited by guanqi on Jan 24, 2017, 7:52:06 AM
"
DiablosObitus wrote:

so here is my gear im lvl 81 and im having a hard time staying alive, my dodge chance is at 53% and im not entirely sure what ive done wrong (new to the game)

heres me passive skill tree
Passive skill tree build

Apart from what the other guy said, your cast when damage taken support gem is not optimal at that high level. you have to take almost 3K damage (which is, in my case, more than half of my total hp - and in your case, probably all your hp). the reason you want a low level (like lvl 3) CWDT support gem is so that it automatically procs your other gems like immortal call and enfeeble as soon as possible. if you have to take 3K dmg then it's too late, and you're dead. Mine procs at ~600 damage taken.

Remember that enfeeble and immortal call also have to be at a level that is supported by CWDT. You can just check my helmet on my Raider to see what I mean, or just look at the gem setup in this guide. Good luck!
Anyone mind giving me some guidance?

Gear:
Spoiler

My HP is only 4.5k, I'm struggling to see how finalizing the tree is going to get me past 6k, I'd really like to finish Shaper and Uber Atziri before the end of the league but as it stands I die to guardians and some T15 bosses. I know I need to adjust my CWDT, so that is going to get attention first.

I'm guessing +90 life on gloves, +90 on rings, +90 on belt, not sure how much more life that will provide but I know the nice rings I'd want are like 15ex so I probably need to adjust my thinking here.

Thanks.
I see people throwing up pretty insane DPS ratings in hideout and so forth, 40k+ and so on. I'm level 92 and I think my gear's alright, but I'm only at 22k cyclone damage (5900hp, capped elemental resists) with this build.

What am I missing?
"
cortr wrote:
I see people throwing up pretty insane DPS ratings in hideout and so forth, 40k+ and so on. I'm level 92 and I think my gear's alright, but I'm only at 22k cyclone damage (5900hp, capped elemental resists) with this build.

What am I missing?

You've skipped all the elemental damage with weapons nodes. That's probably your biggest chunk of missing damage right now.
Just got to dried lake today and really enjoying this build, thanks OP! Question on gearing and the tree though. How viable is Carcass jack with this build? I really enjoy a bigger AOE on cyclone. Also, if I go with a Carcass jack, is it still valuable to take the dodge nodes?

Thanks!
Easiest guardian for this build? I tried Minotaur and got goomba stomped.
All except minotaur really.
How do you have enough int? I see no int on gear, not much on the tree. Lvl 17 increase aoe needs 102. I can barely use a lvl 2 and i need to use +int gear...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info