[3.2 Raider - Cyclone] Aggnog's flaming meatball massacre

Did calculations on my dps.

First though, does molten burst's "average damage" count for only 1 ball, or 9? (with rising sun)

If it does count for 9, the dps of molten is around 451,101. This is if the monster has 75% fire resist and I have 67% (total 7% resist) fire penetration. If monster has 0% fire resist, it goes to 482,678, if monster has -67 resist (not sure what -resist cap is) it goes up to 720,414.

Please correct me if My math is incorrect, but fire pen seems to be the most important gem to support the dps.

This is also not calculated with the %chance to proc, not sure what calc that would have to include but I assume it's the % to proc with each attack of cyclone, mine being 6.5. Which ends up being 1.3 proc's per cyclone.

If that's correct then the average dps would be around the 350k area with 7% monster resist.
i have on molten burst 65% + additional penetration 8% = 73%
on cyclone do i have to put fire penetration gem or not ?
maping with flamibility curs always to.

t.y.
I got 1k chaos to spend on upgrades. Most likely the recommended ones currently for my gear are Barrage AS Devoto's and a +1 Frenzy Darkrays i guess, anything else? Currently this is the only build in Breach that i really play since i got bored with BF & KotF Assassin.

"
IdI wrote:
i have on molten burst 65% + additional penetration 8% = 73%
on cyclone do i have to put fire penetration gem or not ?
maping with flamibility curs always to.

t.y.

Personal preference, i use Cyclone, WED, Fortify, Added Fire, Faster Attacks and Melee Physical setup. It works well in T16 aswell. The only reason why i use Faster Attacks instead of Fire Pen is potentially more Molten Burst procs which is the majority of the damage in this build.

I like Hardstyle. Also cats.
Last edited by M4kk3 on Jan 10, 2017, 8:42:26 AM
"
M4kk3 wrote:
I got 1k chaos to spend on upgrades.

Dying sun is a great QOL, increase area and 2 extra projectiles, +1 dark ray are like 100c, although i self made one with less than 50. I also got a ToH since I saw it mentioned a couple times in here. works good and provides a safety buffer against phys dmg.
I got this as my gloves. att speed and phys dmg helps boost the dps.
Last edited by Draconianpr on Jan 10, 2017, 3:16:00 PM
"
Draconianpr wrote:
"
M4kk3 wrote:
I got 1k chaos to spend on upgrades.

Dying sun is a great QOL, increase area and 2 extra projectiles, +1 dark ray are like 100c, although i self made one with less than 50. I also got a ToH since I saw it mentioned a couple times in here. works good and provides a safety buffer against phys dmg.

I'm really not sure about Dying Sun, since sure you get 2 extra projectiles, but with Point Blank there's damage loss since Dying Sun also adds increased AoE, correct me if i'm wrong since i'm not 100% certain.

And with ToH i guess you drop Basalt?
Last edited by M4kk3 on Jan 10, 2017, 5:36:46 PM

There is the option while expensive to get a +2 instead of dying sun, works fine for me. I have 30.4 units range while mapping for cyclone. With a dying sun it would go up to 35.5. But i dont feel i need that for now.
ign Elmi_EQ
Increased AOE linked with Cyclone is nice for clear speed. Conc Effect for bosses.
How do i kill Rigwald with cyclone?
"
How do i kill Rigwald with cyclone?

If you mean the Dark Forest/Lair Boss, i was able to burn him down to 50% before transitioning into Wolf-form, then simply just run around the arena while waiting for him to turn back to normal and the rest should be easy peasy
Last edited by M4kk3 on Jan 11, 2017, 7:31:33 PM
Is it really good to take Amplify with point blank?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/916639/page/2#p7790589 from mark GGG

Anyone know the attack time required for the molten burst cooldown?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info