[3.2 Raider - Cyclone] Aggnog's flaming meatball massacre

"
Draconianpr wrote:

I think I made my character public now, let me know if it isn't. With guardians and shaper at the beginning i had trouble sustaining unless I was on Incaoe but I've gotten the handle and can manage with conc effect now.

Change the belly for carcass because this char is mainly used for mapping and the AoE helps a lot.

Hideout dps with herald and inc aoe is 70k on cyclone and 11.5k on the meatballs.

Thanks, I was able to look at the gear - and I still don't get it. Do you have any gameplay recorded? I'd love to see the leech rate, especially since you seem to have about as much int/mana as I do. I just can't imagine how your setup works vs something like shaper where you can unload during beam phase.
"
Bawtzki wrote:
"
Draconianpr wrote:

I think I made my character public now, let me know if it isn't. With guardians and shaper at the beginning i had trouble sustaining unless I was on Incaoe but I've gotten the handle and can manage with conc effect now.

Change the belly for carcass because this char is mainly used for mapping and the AoE helps a lot.

Hideout dps with herald and inc aoe is 70k on cyclone and 11.5k on the meatballs.

Thanks, I was able to look at the gear - and I still don't get it. Do you have any gameplay recorded? I'd love to see the leech rate, especially since you seem to have about as much int/mana as I do. I just can't imagine how your setup works vs something like shaper where you can unload during beam phase.

No sorry, I play on a potato laptop and can't do much with it.
I have curiosity thou, where are you getting onslaught from? you don't have the node or flask for it.
Is it worth using Sin's Rebirth if you can afford it?
"
WWWRAMBOCOM wrote:
Is it worth using Sin's Rebirth if you can afford it?

Definitely not, thanks to Avatar of Fire the build is unable to do Chaos Damage.
I like Hardstyle. Also cats.
"
Draconianpr wrote:
"
Bawtzki wrote:
"
Draconianpr wrote:

No sorry, I play on a potato laptop and can't do much with it.
I have curiosity thou, where are you getting onslaught from? you don't have the node or flask for it.

I don't have it, why? I specifically specced out of the axe node that gives it because I don't like how varying speed feels with cyclone on lockstep mode. It's bad enough that I get stuck on every pebble. And it's an on kill mechanic so it's more or less useless in harder boss fights. I sometimes swap my quicksilver with silver flask on guardians but only if I get annoying mods like 70+% more life.
Did a few changes with the build again. Dropped Catalyse to grab Forces of Nature for some more Elemental Damage and Penetration. It's just better overall than Catalyse.
Also respeced out of a few life nodes to grab Jewel Sockets. For those sockets i took Attack Speed/Life/Strength & Intelligence Jewels so i can also respec out of Primal Spirit, while still having enough Intelligence to use lvl 20 Gems.

Currently sitting at 6486 Life.

You can check my Raider if you want, it should be public.
Last edited by M4kk3 on Jan 14, 2017, 7:54:31 AM
Just a little update. Took down Shaper with my current build. Feel free to hit me up regarding this build and i'll try to answer the best i can.

Cheers, and thanks Aggnog again for the excellent base to build a Shaper-killing machine on.
"
M4kk3 wrote:
Just a little update. Took down Shaper with my current build. Feel free to hit me up regarding this build and i'll try to answer the best i can.

Cheers, and thanks Aggnog again for the excellent base to build a Shaper-killing machine on.

Congratz!!
Say whatever you want about this build but it's fun as hell, insane clear speed with 0 lag unlike things like cospri. I simply love it!
"
Draconianpr wrote:

Congratz!!
Say whatever you want about this build but it's fun as hell, insane clear speed with 0 lag unlike things like cospri. I simply love it!

Exactly! And the best of all is that this is a Life-based build, and i hate CI-endall-hypermeta-builds.

Sure Cyclone builds are popular right now well thanks to Ngamahu's, but still not even close to HoWA builds.
Last edited by M4kk3 on Jan 15, 2017, 4:32:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info