[3.2 Raider - Cyclone] Aggnog's flaming meatball massacre

How this build performs with a Kaom's Heart? Not Viable putting the Cyclone on a 4 link?
I have been playing this game forever, and have been bad forever, but this is the first build I've played where I feel like I can do real content. Also, the first time I've felt like posting on the forum. What a hoot.
What if...

... Three dragons?
... Flammability aura? (dropping BM)
Maybe a very noobish question but how do u level or normal.. just using cyclone from start and gearing up as melee from the start???

thanks in advanted
"
Woodslive wrote:
How this build performs with a Kaom's Heart? Not Viable putting the Cyclone on a 4 link?

it is viable. i wrecked atziri with a 4link cyclone and 5 socket ngamahu. i died once because i got cocky and didnt dodge a flameblast.
Hi, nice build, i changed a few things on mine. Removed Blood Magic, so i could have Blasphemy with Enfeeble and Warlords Mark for life leech, as well as on my cyclone 6 Link i took Blood Magic, Fortify and Life gain on Hit. Lots of Defense.

Fortify still gives a nice damage boost.

Dps will only increase once i get all gems to Q20
I played this game for the first time this league, this build is fun and I've put all my resources into getting all the gear, however I'm still having difficulty when it comes to breachlords and higher tier maps (I know I only have a 4l Daresso, working on it...)

I want to ask is if someone, if not OP since he seems to have moved on from this build, can redo this guide in a "Noob friendly + Experienced Player upgrade-able" way? As in "THIS is the definitive, optimized version of this build".

OP's skill tree is different from the posted one, gear suggestions vary, and although most of it is pretty straightforward it seems like it would have a "clear path to clear speed" format if all of the information was consolidated.

Still a noob, first toon to make it to maps, but I want to really make it far this league without using all my regret orbs and second guessing all my gear.

TL;DR Is there a cookie-cutter/optimized version for those who don't know how to use their own creativity in builds?
Check out www.RavenousEternalHunger.com for PoE inspired metal!
I only play life based builds and tried a few builds this league so far like blade flurry assasin, cyclone berserker and a scorcher. None feeled very smoothly in the late game and i couldn't beat Hydra Guardian and some Tier 15 bosses.

Now i am Level 90 with this build and just melt through anything ! I have no problem with any Tier 15 boss and farm them easily. Hydra is down now and i'm currently farming my way to the other 3 Guardians.

How ever i made some minor adjustments. I took Faster Attacks and Life Gain on hit in my Cyclone setup. It feels way better and is a lot more safe. The real damage comes from the Fireballz anyway.

Anyway thx for the build Aggnog !

Edit: Minotaur and Chimera down. Very easy. Pushing forward !
Last edited by xex0n on Jan 5, 2017, 5:05:37 PM
"
I played this game for the first time this league, this build is fun and I've put all my resources into getting all the gear, however I'm still having difficulty when it comes to breachlords and higher tier maps (I know I only have a 4l Daresso, working on it...)

I want to ask is if someone, if not OP since he seems to have moved on from this build, can redo this guide in a "Noob friendly + Experienced Player upgrade-able" way? As in "THIS is the definitive, optimized version of this build".

OP's skill tree is different from the posted one, gear suggestions vary, and although most of it is pretty straightforward it seems like it would have a "clear path to clear speed" format if all of the information was consolidated.

Still a noob, first toon to make it to maps, but I want to really make it far this league without using all my regret orbs and second guessing all my gear.

TL;DR Is there a cookie-cutter/optimized version for those who don't know how to use their own creativity in builds?

I did all content except uber atziri and shaper with the front page build and gear. You don't need 6l daresso and you don't need +1 frenzy boots to do t16 either. The only difficulty in the build is getting resist capped for ele weakness but other than that most gear is pretty cheap and affordable now that mathil isn't playing it.
"
The only difficulty in the build is getting resist capped for ele weakness but other than that most gear is pretty cheap and affordable
Yes, it's the only, but the very expensive. And you need not only the resists, but the hp on the same gear too. So when they say the build is cheap - it's not actually true. It is cheap to get started (uniques), but it gets exponentially expensive (yellow gear) once you decide to push it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info