[3.2 Raider - Cyclone] Aggnog's flaming meatball massacre

I was wondering if elemental focus gem is an option for the axe and/or armor. I saw another build using it, but you lose ignite. Does anyone know how much damage is done when mobs are ignited? If it isn't that much, maybe elemental focus would be an option. Any thoughts?
Yes, this is a really good option. You can swap firepen/added fire for this gem.
"
cobraarni wrote:
"
Lupomage wrote:
Nice build, I have a question, how do you manage frozens?

Avatar of the Veil is all you need for frozens. You never freeze since you have Phasing almost 95% of the time if you move to the next group of mobs fast enough and keep your Frenzy Charges capped.

"
jiashuo wrote:
"
cobraarni wrote:
Lol changed skill tree for testing to your p4rasite and now dps is

with cyclone

How is your survivability with that level of dps? I noticed you swapped out some survivability gems (both fortifies, cwdt enfeeble) for things like vaal haste, elemental focus, flame golem, HoA, and 2 of your flasks are offensive

I did end up turning off Herald of Ash, was dropping my life to low.
I still reach 160k with lvl 18 gems with vaal haste on.

Here is a video of a Tul Breachstone that I just ran.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPlb9m6-wUI

Does elemental focus provide more damage than the fortify gem?
Last edited by jiashuo on Dec 31, 2016, 3:50:22 PM
Can someone just go thru my gear and help me out.

i dont understand how people are reaching such dps numbers.

i have like 12k in town and 15k w frenzy charges.

I have abt 2ex more i can spend on this.

Please help me out.
I don't think I can afford a 6L Daresso's. Would you recommend that I go with a solid 6L rare or go for a 5L Daresso w/ Ancestral WC in the unlinked socket?
"
Jihax wrote:
Please help me out.

I only took a brief gander at your tree, not going to look at the gear.
Your pathing is weird and bad in several spots, you're wasting points for no gain or assigning skill points where they are far less efficient than elsewhere.
- You haven't picked up Resolute Technique, despite pathing nearly all the way to it. You have very low accuracy so your hit rate will be real crap. Pick up RT.
- You're using four skill points to pick up Forces of Nature, so effectively 10% damage and 1.5% penetration per point spent. Compare this to a single jewel (two skill points spent) that (I only know the hardcore prices, but it cannot imagine softcore are more expensive) costs you 1c and gets you 40% damage or a few chaos for one that gives you 20-30% damage and ~10% attack speed. 10% vs. 20% damage per node.
- You've spent a skill point to get a 18% frenzy duration node.
- You've spent a skill point to get a 12% damage or 4% attack speed node by Destroyer. Again, 12% damage vs 20%+ damage per node.
- You've spent a skill point on a pointless +10 str node by Bloodless.
- You've spent three skill points to pick up Primal Spirit and both the adjacent 8% mana nodes, why? You can't possibly need the +20 int from Primal Spirit when you already have two +30 int nodes as well, get some int on your gear instead.

Just sorting out these will free up enough skill points to get three jewel slots and Resolute Technique.

Additionally:
- You only have four Ascendancy points.

Regarding the damage other people post, don't pay too much attention to such things. While your damage is low, you're also lower level. Some people also skimp on such things as survivability, throw in as many temporary buffs they can or such things simply to post an exaggerated damage number. Comparing yourself to such a tooltip warrior won't get you very far.
Last edited by twitticles on Dec 31, 2016, 8:46:43 PM
"
amoureuses wrote:
I don't think I can afford a 6L Daresso's. Would you recommend that I go with a solid 6L rare or go for a 5L Daresso w/ Ancestral WC in the unlinked socket?

I'm using a 5l Belly of the Beast and it works fine. I honestly am probably going to stick to Belly or switch to Coil/Carcass for my 6l over Daresso's, just because Belly feels better due to the extra life. Life builds are really dangerous this league because you basically have nothing to save you from getting one shot except for your life pool, so you need as much as possible. And, generally, you just want to play your life build until you can afford a CI build so you can push further endgame.

The game is in an odd state where you are basically forced to switch to CI late game.
I used to put my characters down here.

The list became so long, and I've had to DELETE over 50 characters to make room for others, that I've stopped updating it.

#firstworldproblems give me character slots free or WAY cheaper GGG ;(
Last edited by Semune on Jan 1, 2017, 5:50:20 AM
"
Semune wrote:
"
amoureuses wrote:

I'm using a 5l Belly of the Beast and it works fine. I honestly am probably going to stick to Belly or switch to Coil/Carcass for my 6l over Daresso's, just because Belly feels better due to the extra life. Life builds are really dangerous this league because you basically have nothing to save you from getting one shot except for your life pool, so you need as much as possible. And, generally, you just want to play your life build until you can afford a CI build so you can push further endgame.

The game is in an odd state where you are basically forced to switch to CI late game.

So is this build not viable for end game? I noticed op took his gear off so I think he moved on to another build... shame because I would have played another build if I knew this one was just a waste of time

Looks like I am going back to the build I was playing before...

Edit: Nevermind, within 5 minutes I remembered that the clear speed of my other build is so bad. Looks like I'm sticking with this build until I can get enough currency to reroll something decent
Last edited by jiashuo on Jan 1, 2017, 4:55:16 PM
"
jiashuo wrote:
"
Semune wrote:
"
amoureuses wrote:

So is this build not viable for end game? I noticed op took his gear off so I think he moved on to another build... shame because I would have played another build if I knew this one was just a waste of time

Looks like I am going back to the build I was playing before...

Edit: Nevermind, within 5 minutes I remembered that the clear speed of my other build is so bad. Looks like I'm sticking with this build until I can get enough currency to reroll something decent

This type of build is endgame viable just look at mathil's video. His HP even sucks most of the time. OP previously stated that he used this build basically only to farm guardians so he probably just moved on to a new one.
"
Draconianpr wrote:
This type of build is endgame viable just look at mathil's video. His HP even sucks most of the time. OP previously stated that he used this build basically only to farm guardians so he probably just moved on to a new one.

No offence but did you see how many times he ripped? In my opinion every build is viable if you can balance it out. His was pure damage and he almost died on every porcupine/reflect mob pack.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info