2.5.0c Patch Notes

2.5.0c Patch Notes
  • Fixed a bug where skills that targeted corpses would not function when triggered with Cast While Channelling.
  • Fixed an issue where masters could teleport onto items, preventing players from reaching them.
  • Fixed a bug where kills by Totems using Blight or Scorching Ray would not count towards achievements and challenges, or include on-kill bonuses.
  • Fixed a bug where the life regeneration offered by Voll's Vision was not correctly converted by Zealot's Oath.
  • Fixed a bug with Windows 7 and the DX9 client that could cause an infinite loop device reset when changing to full-screen mode.
  • Fixed a bug that affected the DX11 client which would incorrectly change the resolution to 800 by 600.
  • Fixed an issue where going to full-screen mode would offset the UI.

This has been deployed without a restart. Close and re-open your client to apply the changes.

Last bumped on Dec 15, 2016, 9:35:15 PM
Can't wait for the weird artefacts fix.
Keep up the good work.
Archives, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2206812
"Fixed an issue where masters could teleport onto items, preventing players from reaching them."

This was very annoying thanks for the fix.
Praise the sun
now all we need is a fix for the constant freezing/lag spikes
Just tried to cwc with wither - cwc - spirit offering/raise zombie. Neither work. So what did this do then?:
"Fixed a bug where skills that targeted corpses would not function when triggered with Cast While Channelling."
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
Thanks for the new patch.

I'm still experiencing DX11 alt-tabbing issues. The game goes back to 1920x1200 and not 1080p.

Please fix, thanks!
System specs: AMD Ryzen 3600, RTX 2060 Super
My PC just started downloading the patch--and its a 7.86gb patch! WTF?! Game has already been installed, played as recent as this morning and now the patch is reinstalling everything!
write on disk around 100kb

now all ok
Last edited by ViForsaken on Dec 8, 2016, 8:17:25 PM
When i start the game in dx11 mode the game change from fullscreen to windowed, this bug is not fixed :(
Last edited by m1nx on Dec 8, 2016, 9:19:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info