Quad Tabs ? Are you kidding me ?

Basically the people who bought Premium tabs are now left with a "Sad" version of Quad Tabs. Please let us exchange "x" number of Premium tabs to a Quad Tab, That would atleast make sense. This is basically a "Go F**k yourself" to Premium Tab users.

If GGG does nothing with this regard, You will lose most of your Supporters, As simple as that. We damand a way to convert our Premium tabs to Quad Tabs because please remember we the Player Community supported this game for so long and made it fun to play for Free to Play players !!!

PS : I have no issues with the other tabs but Quad Tabs serve the same purpose of Premium Tabs and so we feel cheated !!!
Last bumped on Jul 11, 2017, 2:57:57 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Don't get this argument. We lost nothing. NOTHING. We have the option of buying larger tabs if we want to. Great. But pissing that we're out something is just silly.
Yeah we actually really didn't lose anything ''dude''

lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
There must be an option to merge 4x premium stash tabs into a quad one.
Dont fuck your old and loyal supporters.
"
GodKas wrote:

There is... it just currently costs $15, but you get to keep your old tabs as a bonus!
"

...Quad Tabs serve the same purpose of Premium Tabs and so we feel cheated !!!

No "we" don't. I bought premium tabs, now there is something new I can choose to buy. The premium tabs I bought still work and I am not forced to buy the new ones. I don't see the issue here. Seems like you might have some issues that go beyond this game.

Last edited by whitelytning on Dec 8, 2016, 10:01:45 AM
they did not steal anything from us. but it sure would be nice to be able to merge 4 tabs into 1 or well give us some way to get rid of cosmetics we dont need or want or at least give us some way to sort them
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
GodKas wrote:

There is... it just currently costs $15, but you get to keep your old tabs as a bonus!

seriously though the only reason i bought them tabs back then was the whole shop thread thing. if i could do some merging so i could rid myself of a few i would. i know some ppl have tons of them things. far more then i have and all they really do with them is just toss junk in them. having them merged down to quad tabs would be more efficient.
This is like the complaint tabless players make about premium tabs. Classic three tier class system :). OP just got downgraded to middle class despite losing nothing. I'm still a scummy lower class leeching off the state,
Sometimes I really want to know how people come up with bullshit like this thread. Back in the day you bought your Premium Stash Tabs for the sake of having them not with the premise of having them merged into something better in the future. You got what you paid for and now you complain?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info