Quad Tabs ? Are you kidding me ?

"
SSF_Bernie wrote:
The quad tab looks handy to me and I feel like it's probably even better than 4 premium tabs in a way. Seems like the tabs always have several empty spaces unless I feel like playing a lot of tetris. I feel like being able to squash all that junk into one big tab should improve the usable storage density by a tiny bit.

Anyway, running with only 4 regular tabs as a new SSF account was getting annoying so I broke down and bout the currency tab and special tab bundle. Hopefully the single slot items won't be too tiny, or that it won't take too long to get used to them. Won't get to see all the new tabs until I get off work tonight though =(

Dude were talking about the people who have like 50 plus stash tabs who feel cheated now. New people without any stash tabs bought don't have any issue with this.
"
jeke777 wrote:
"
SSF_Bernie wrote:
The quad tab looks handy to me and I feel like it's probably even better than 4 premium tabs in a way. Seems like the tabs always have several empty spaces unless I feel like playing a lot of tetris. I feel like being able to squash all that junk into one big tab should improve the usable storage density by a tiny bit.

Anyway, running with only 4 regular tabs as a new SSF account was getting annoying so I broke down and bout the currency tab and special tab bundle. Hopefully the single slot items won't be too tiny, or that it won't take too long to get used to them. Won't get to see all the new tabs until I get off work tonight though =(

Dude were talking about the people who have like 50 plus stash tabs who feel cheated now. New people without any stash tabs bought don't have any issue with this.

I don't feel cheated, but then I only have like 48 tabs on my old account. But I've been using them for years already. I definitely got my money's worth out of them over that amount of time.
"
SSF_Bernie wrote:
"
jeke777 wrote:
"
SSF_Bernie wrote:

I don't feel cheated, but then I only have like 48 tabs on my old account. But I've been using them for years already. I definitely got my money's worth out of them over that amount of time.

Well I do, I hate going through all stash tabs and sorting all items and now there's a tab with 4 times more space so that's in total 4 times less tabs to manage if I bought them in the first place instead of the premium stash tabs.
"
Basically the people who bought Premium tabs are now left with a "Sad" version of Quad Tabs. Please let us exchange "x" number of Premium tabs to a Quad Tab, That would atleast make sense. This is basically a "Go F**k yourself" to Premium Tab users.

If GGG does nothing with this regard, You will lose most of your Supporters, As simple as that. We damand a way to convert our Premium tabs to Quad Tabs because please remember we the Player Community supported this game for so long and made it fun to play for Free to Play players !!!

PS : I have no issues with the other tabs but Quad Tabs serve the same purpose of Premium Tabs and so we feel cheated !!!

Same. I have 41 Premium tabs which are not not worthless, but close. Allow us to at least upgrade our premium tabs to Quads.
Pretty great additions, I'm debating buying a supporter pack this league as the game is in great shape and those new tabs are great.

When I'm watching my mates playing shitty F2P games, I'm gratefull
I would at least like to be able to delete the old tabs. I don't really feel bad about not being able to upgrade them but I'm not really trying to get any more on the list of things to scroll through. It's bad enough that the premium and currency tabs are in back of the normal tabs by default.
I would not mind trading in 4 for a quad, even with a small upgrade charge ( like 5$).

Though if we're being honest here, as much they are touted for being the most ethical Free to Pay game. Their pricing and business 'ethics' are on par. The currency tab is something that should've been a free upgrade for everyone. It drastically improves the quality of game experience and aesthetics of the stash. That should be taken into account when a new player picks up the game.

But why think about player experience and polish when hoards of jugglers are dropping money every time they cough.
A kid with a magnifying glass. . . looming down on the anthill. Eventually one is going to get you.
Last edited by Maceless on Dec 8, 2016, 3:41:24 PM
to the people saying: "you don't lose anything by them introducing quad tabs":

yes, you lose. there is something like: "enough tabs", the offset varies by person, for me it's around 100 tabs, for the average supporter it's maybe 30 tabs.

Spoiler
i got far more than 100 because at the time i bought these tabs there weren't really other things to spend your points on and i'm not the type of person hoarding options to have ingame improvements.

if there are different ways to reach those 30 tabs, one is better than the other. if you chose the wrong way to reach your stash tab limit you lost.

things weren't so bad if ggg did imprvove premium stash tab handling for those who maxed their stash tabs before releasing quad tabs as a alternative way.

vio out.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
No rip offs here. Move along.

Personally I would like a way to upgrade the existing premium tabs I have to the newer tabs. Or even combine them. But I think I would prefer an upgrade option more tbh.

If nothing else it could help control the number of remove only tabs in standard to sort through after each league. I do try to do some condensing and sorting of items between leagues so It's easier to find a given tab/goody.

I feel I have enough actual spaces so I don't really want more, but the bigger volume tabs are very attractive from a housekeeping perspective.
Fuck Im up to 52 Premium tabs now having used my Supporter pack points to buy them a few days before this mega tab release.

<shrug> I still have 52 Premium tabs, no loss.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info