Quad Tabs ? Are you kidding me ?

"
M0rO wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
GodKas wrote:
There must be an option to merge 4x premium stash tabs into a quad one.
Dont fuck your old and loyal supporters.

There is... it just currently costs $15, but you get to keep your old tabs as a bonus!

seriously though the only reason i bought them tabs back then was the whole shop thread thing. if i could do some merging so i could rid myself of a few i would. i know some ppl have tons of them things. far more then i have and all they really do with them is just toss junk in them. having them merged down to quad tabs would be more efficient.

Not really. With four premium tabs you can keep four different priced pages. Sounds more efficient to me.
I read things like: "so basically a huge middle finger to the people who spent a good amount of money on extra tabs over the years". But if you look at it objectively, there is no reason to complain.

The quad tab costs a lot more than a regular premium stash tab. The cost per storage square is on par (even a bit more expensive) with the premium stash tabs. Two premium stash tab bundles give you 12 tabs for 400 pts.
Three quad tabs give you the same 12 (equivalent) tabs for 450 pts.

So you pay a bit extra for convenience and maybe less cluttering in your stash tab overview. Seems justifiable to me. I'm curious to hear why people say things like: 'Why should we give you more money again?' or 'It carries 4 time the amount of Premium tabs. Think of people who bought Premium tabs, They got trolled'.
So I currently have 44 premium stash tabs.

What I Want
Have 44 premium tabs -> pay monies -> now have 44 premium quad tabs

I could care less about being able to combine 4 tabs into 1 tbh.
Honestly I prefer the regular premium tabs over the quad tabs. I feel like I need a damn microscope to view the tab. Its completely shit for 1x1 items.
Necronomicon: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617098
Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/409940
Summoner Dischord: https://discord.gg/XwWdSUa
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/zhoukon
"
Basically the people who bought Premium tabs are now left with a "Sad" version of Quad Tabs. Please let us exchange "x" number of Premium tabs to a Quad Tab, That would atleast make sense. This is basically a "Go F**k yourself" to Premium Tab users.

If GGG does nothing with this regard, You will lose most of your Supporters, As simple as that. We damand a way to convert our Premium tabs to Quad Tabs because please remember we the Player Community supported this game for so long and made it fun to play for Free to Play players !!!

PS : I have no issues with the other tabs but Quad Tabs serve the same purpose of Premium Tabs and so we feel cheated !!!

Love it when people use WE, thinking they are speaking for the whole community. YOU feel cheated, I don't, friggin love the new tabs! I got something I didn't have before without losing anything, so what is there to complain about??
If we got an option in the future to pay to upgrade a premium tab to a quad tab, like you can upgrade a regular to a premium tab, that would be sweet, but no biggie if not.
Stop being such whiny bastards about everything GGG implements just because YOU are not willing to fork out the cash to get it, no one is forcing you, you are not losing out on anything!
Actually, the "upgrade one tab to a quad tab" for X-Y coins would be do-able. X being the cost of a quad and Y being the cost of a premium/regular.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Actually, the "upgrade one tab to a quad tab" for X-Y coins would be do-able. X being the cost of a quad and Y being the cost of a premium/regular.

They just might cave in on that one, there's too much demand for it but I don't expect it will happen before league end if they need to do it via remove only tabs.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Okay, I don't really care that they added quad tabs and I don't think old supporters are getting screwed in any way (we got what we paid for), but I think GGG is missing out on some revenue if they choose not to implement some kind of upgrade system.

I myself will not be buying any more tabs simply because I don't want to manage a ton of tabs- it's already a chore and I only have 29 tabs. However, I would more than happily pay 10-50 coins ($1-$5) for a way to consolidate 4 premium tabs into 1 quad tab, or even a more expensive option to convert 1 regular tab into a quad tab. I do not think I am alone in this position, either. A lot of people have a ton of tabs and would love to consolidate them while maintaining their stash space overall rather than adding more tabs on top of their mountain of tabs.

I realize that Chris Wilson said over on Reddit that the logistics with quad tabs and remove only tabs make this conversion difficult, but there are most definitely solutions for that (inb4 backseat programming accusations).

I would be more than glad to empty out 4 premium tabs in each league, name them 'target' and pay 5 bucks for a script to go through, delete 4 empty premium tabs named 'target' and replace them with 1 quad tab. I can't imagine that this would be a logistical nightmare on GGG's end- it wouldn't even involve remove-only tabs or items moving around, just the deletion of 4 tabs and the addition of a new one.

PLEASE GGG, LET ME GIVE YOU MONEY FOR THIS!!!
"
raics wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

They just might cave in on that one, there's too much demand for it but I don't expect it will happen before league end if they need to do it via remove only tabs.

Why would they give in? The new quad upgrades would be sold for a low price or be free if you convert 4 premium stash tabs into a quad and those with 50+ stash tabs would never feel the need to buy more stash tab after the upgrade except when they come out with a newer stash tab which holds even more items lol. Now they have something new a quad stash tab which conveniently has the space of 4 premium stash tabs so they actually would make more money saying they can't upgrade (which I feel is kinda BS, not being able to change your own game? Are they amateur programmers?) so the people with a lot of stash tabs would feel the need to buy them because its a chore going through all those tabs. Imagine having over 50-100 stash tabs. It would be so more convenient and easier to manage if you had less tabs with more space. I'm sure the people with over 50 premium stash tabs do feel cheated because now there's an even more premium one which makes the old ones feel obsolete compared to the new. I already said it, I don't like where this company is heading and I actually regret buying their latest supporter pack.
Last edited by jeke777 on Dec 8, 2016, 11:49:38 AM
"
jeke777 wrote:
"
raics wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Why would they give in? The new quad upgrades would be sold for a low price and those with 50+ stash tabs would never feel the need to buy more stash tab after the upgrade except when they come out with a newer stash tab which holds even more items lol.

It still wouldn't be cheap (110 points for premium->quad upgrade) and I think it would sell better overall. It's basic consumer psychology, if there's a superior product - you want to upgrade. A player that has, say, 10 premium tabs probably wouldn't want to buy more than a few quads because he'd already get more space if he needed it, but if he upgrades one he would want to upgrade all of them as a longterm goal even if he doesn't necessarily need it.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Dec 8, 2016, 11:56:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info