New Types of Stash Tabs!

gief quad inventory !
Nice! Could have a larger backpack to! Very useful in lab runs
"
Ibubbas wrote:

Well, when I said they didn't appear useful, I meant the tabs themselves, if course I don't need them right now, that's not the point. I mean, even if you amass a lot of essences, it still looks like it would take less space in a regular tab, the same can't be said about currency one because of how low the stack limit is, anyways, I'm just speculating, until I actually have a lot of essences then I'll be able to really tell

"
cipher_nemo wrote:

I don't really agree with your point, sure higher resolution means you can see smaller details better but my point was only about the items being small, you'll need to be more precise when overing and smaller items will be harder to spot, for me at least. You say the current tab sizes are too large but I don't understand, they should remain always the same size, higher resolution only means they will be sharper/more detailed, nothing in any game changes size based on resolution (except if the UI doesn't scale then higher res means smaller UI), aspect ratio makes UI elements closer/farther away but that's another story
Hey, I think for the Quad Stash Tabs people should be allowed to combine 4 existing Premium Stash tabs to form 1 Quad Stash Tab.. I'm sure there are many people with a hell load of Premium Stash Tabs that are either left lying around or are always full..

Also, I HAVE NO MONEY PLEASE LET US COMBINE 4 PREMIUMS FOR A BIGGER ONE! I LOVE BEING ORGANISED. OMG!
"You are a miracle, beloved. You are also a masochist and possibly an idiot. But you're my idiot." - Oni-Goroshi

- Iniquitous_
100% of people is asking for a option to merge 4 premium tabs in 1 quad tab. Come on GGG, do it.

After you do it I'm buying a divination tab and a essences tab.

But the premium tabs I paid already I just want to be merged in to quad tab. No reason to buy quad tabs when I have 30+ premium tabs already.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Not much I can add that hasn't already been said.

So +1 for:

- there needs to be a free/cheap way to convert regular premium stash tabs to quads. Those of us with more than a handful of tabs really need this. Without this, I won't be considering any of the new tabs.

- divination card tab needs to be scalable or smaller. While I appreciate the artwork, the large size will get annoying fairly quickly.

- map tab eventually please.

- specialty tabs should be named to start with and appear at the beginning of our tab lists instead of at the end.

------------

essence tab. Meh. Unless you have a ton of them left over from the essence league, this isn't much of an issue due to the current drop rates, but glad to have the option.
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Harvest Manifesto 3/10/2021

So unbelievably inane it has to be memorialized.
Last edited by Dspayre on Dec 8, 2016, 3:54:12 PM
I can see the future. And in 2033 i see new addon Atlas of the stash tabs. Can't wait for it! Thank you GGG! =)
i7-7700 3.60 GHz, 16 Gb DDR4, GTX 1070, SSD, Win 10
Plz make a map stash tab, i m sure it will be purchased by many of us
Can we please upgrade our premium tabs to quad tabs? I have major buyers remorse right now after seeing these new quads.
i <3 minesweeper
+ 1 on premium merge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info