New Types of Stash Tabs!

Shut up and take my money!
IGN: NoInspirationHere
Damn you GGG for making me pay for this, I'm a sucker and I'll buy them but you really disgust me by doing this

feedback that will not be taken into consideration time:

Divination card tabs:

I don't like them, they make cards slower to get out since they take much more space, the only small benefit is that they tell you what cards you don't have but it's not worth all the scrolling that needs to be done (yay, I won't need to buy this one)

Essence tabs:

I haven't got any essences but the tabs don't really appear useful, in fact I think you end up with less space if you use one. (don't think I'll need it, maybe eventually though)

Quad tabs:

By far the one which is the most useful, the quad allows having much fewer tabs, less tabs + same space = better navigation. The only problem I see is by making items smaller, they're harder to see, however you could have made the tab the same size as a regular one but allow to scroll down like divination card tabs, in fact, using this method, you could combine more than just 4 tabs together which would be even better. You should make it possible to convert 4 existing tabs into one quad tab (or better yet, allow tabs to be combined with the scrolling feature I just suggested)
Last edited by Coal48 on Dec 8, 2016, 1:03:05 PM
"
Coal48 wrote:
I haven't got any essences

Well, ummmm, hmmm do I really need to say anything else lol. The currency tab would be useless if you only had like three id scrolls. The first few Essences I got I said wow these are gonna be a pain to keep organized lol. I have not had the chance to play much, but when I do I know I will have tons of these, and praise will be had for keeping them tidy. I am sure they will not listen to your feedback on that one as your opinion is really one way with that. As for the others they are 100% optional so there is that plus I am sure many like me love the other tabs, the card one is on point, and the 4x one is perfect for selling or holding your crafting items in one tab.
~Play On~
WWW.ELITEOBSIDIANGAMING.COM
Quick question. Why are stash tabs not free?
When it comes to stuff like this I really wish GGG would go out for comment BEFORE releasing it. I mean, there are some really good suggestions in this thread that IMHO should have been done but now that the tabs are released it will be back burnered until the requested changes are less relevant (that is if they even get accepted). How hard would it have been for GGG to come to us, their loyal, bill paying customers, to find out what we thought before forcing this kind of QoL stuff on us? Just a thought.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
Last edited by Phaeded on Dec 8, 2016, 1:22:50 PM
GGG, I don't see any upgrade from regular or premium tab to quad premium tabs. Will this be an option in the future? I'd like to upgrade several of the premium tabs I already have, but don't want to buy more tabs.

"
Coal48 wrote:
The only problem I see is by making items smaller, they're harder to see

On regular HD gaming resolutions, yeah, agreed. But on 2560x1440, 2560x1600 (what I play at), and 4k resolutions they would still be easy to see. In fact the regular tab size is too large on my current resolution.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
Can we please get guild stash versions of these?

+1 and Guild Currency tab. But we also need CTRL click for Guild tabs. PLEASE...
"
xanthacarpa wrote:
"
Can we please get guild stash versions of these?

+1 and Guild Currency tab. But we also need CTRL click for Guild tabs. PLEASE...

Seriously, control+click and the ability to slide guild stash tabs around need to come before anything else.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
QueenLoreta wrote:
Quick question. Why are stash tabs not free?

Because PoE is free and GGG needs a way to earn money.
"
KalidhoS wrote:

I'm very sorry if I offended you, since you took it so personal to insult my post, I'm deeply apologetic and I get your point.

I'd like you to remember though, that not everybody has the financial possibilities of a multi supporter like you (thx for your support to the game btw, ppl like you make it possible for all of us to be "free")
I'm seriously concerned since day 1 about most of low-revenue people that have to make do with 4 tabs because they simply CANNOT buy more, I lasted 3 months before getting desperate between currency, uniques, gems, all MINIMAL needs to level the current toon and at least start leveling another char
I already spent more than 100$ on this game, and it's not even a full year I'm in, and trust me that amount is not negligible to me
The free part is becoming every day more unsustainable, in particular for new players that might feel forced to buy stash space for real money after two weeks into Wraeclast, when the game is advertized as "free to play" as a scam or at least a shadowy move... how can that be good to GGG?

TL;DR: see above.

Edit: almost forgot: peace :)
No one forces you to do anything. Did you have to pay to play and access full content of this game? No? I've played PoE with on/off for around 5 years on 4 tabs. Just this years I wanted to say "Thank You" to GGG for creating such a good game and I've bought some stash tab places. I will do it in the future too, to support them. I'm not interested in other mtxes anyways. If you feel forced it means that you want more - are you being greedy? - so pay for more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info