[BSC] Raider Cyclone/Blade Flurry Dreamfeather all Content on a budget

"
FegefeueR wrote:
I read everything 100 times now and still don't get what's wrong...
This Build is doing so insanely low Damage for me. Seeing you doing uber so easy while i have really hard time killing Atziri even on normal... or Dark Forest Boss, you kill him faster than i can kill a T4 Map Boss...

you can add me ingame and post me ur gear maybe we find the mistake

Edit: By checking ur profile i see already alot what you are missing. Starting with the flat phys on your jewelery, u miss 2 frenzy charges. The most important part u dont use an jade and stibnite flask ( gives me like 100% attack damage just by using them) u dont have the new stibnite which is op. And u dont use vaal lightning trap. And you should swap faster attacks for increased are/conc gems until you have a 6link. Fix this and ur dmg will be gg
Last edited by Strykie on Dec 9, 2016, 9:19:34 AM
"
Strykie wrote:
"
deadbyt3 wrote:
why not take chaos wheel and vaal pact? you seem to favour scaling melee phys

No points and vaal pact will probably be good yes but planned without it feel free to make your own tree :) i just showcase how i did it

okay, it should be fine though if you read the poison page on the wiki:

"
The base damage per second dealt by a given application of poison equals 8% of the combined physical and chaos damage dealt by the hit which applied that particular instance of poison.

so as i understand it you can go either phys or chaos, would have to do some math on the scalin with gems and such but im gonna try your version. besides having vaal pact + blood rage is always sucky.

also, im running a doedre's damning in my 2nd ring slot to make place for a witchfire brew flask, which gives 60% increased damage over time and vulnerability. should be a big dps boost.

this forces me to take theives craft for 30 int though as i cant get enough int from gear... not sure what would be best tbh
Ingame: ReExist
"
deadbyt3 wrote:
"
Strykie wrote:
"
deadbyt3 wrote:
why not take chaos wheel and vaal pact? you seem to favour scaling melee phys

No points and vaal pact will probably be good yes but planned without it feel free to make your own tree :) i just showcase how i did it

okay, it should be fine though if you read the poison page on the wiki:

"
The base damage per second dealt by a given application of poison equals 8% of the combined physical and chaos damage dealt by the hit which applied that particular instance of poison.

so as i understand it you can go either phys or chaos, would have to do some math on the scalin with gems and such but im gonna try your version. besides having vaal pact + blood rage is always sucky.

also, im running a doedre's damning in my 2nd ring slot to make place for a witchfire brew flask, which gives 60% increased damage over time and vulnerability. should be a big dps boost.

this forces me to take theives craft for 30 int though as i cant get enough int from gear... not sure what would be best tbh

Its both phys and chaos, yes witchfire is good also thought about it but the ring slot is stronger since the new stibnite is super OP

ye i did some thinking and i think your setup is better, also are you running 3 auras (AA/grace/blasph) or do you swtich, i cant get it to work even with enlighten?
"
deadbyt3 wrote:

ye i did some thinking and i think your setup is better, also are you running 3 auras (AA/grace/blasph) or do you swtich, i cant get it to work even with enlighten?

I use grace and temp chains on hexproof maps i use AA
"
Strykie wrote:
"
deadbyt3 wrote:

okay, makes sense. what about flask charges, can you keep 100% flask uptime without poachers mark and archane chemistry?
"
deadbyt3 wrote:
"
Strykie wrote:
"
deadbyt3 wrote:

okay, makes sense. what about flask charges, can you keep 100% flask uptime without poachers mark and archane chemistry?

NO BUt if you are smart its not hard to handle flasks

"

i'll give it a try. im assuming youre running temp chains for the defensive aspect of it

also i find it better to set golem to cwdt, unless you have a specific reason for running vortex? :s
"
deadbyt3 wrote:

"

i'll give it a try. im assuming youre running temp chains for the defensive aspect of it

also i find it better to set golem to cwdt, unless you have a specific reason for running vortex? :s

Vortex chills, I'd assume that's why it's ran here.
how do u get frenzy charges?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info