[BSC] Raider Cyclone/Blade Flurry Dreamfeather all Content on a budget

"
ZytYt wrote:
Hi. This is a little offtopic, but after I saw this guide, I looked at your profile, and saw you were leveling a building using two "Hand of Wisdom and Action" claws for Blade Flurry. When I looked again today, you disassembled the character. I just wanted to know why that happened, since I really wanted to try a similar build myself.

Because my Dreamfeather BF is much stronger and the inquisitor is much harder to scale. Thats why i make now a low life scorching ray inquisitor with the new chayula.
"
Thunder71 wrote:
Build looks great. Have you tried out guardians/shaper? If you haven't mind putting out some VoDs of them.

No iam not that far in map progression but iam pretty sure its easy. Poison immune Guardians take a little longer (thats why i make a other char) and shaper is easy as candy
What jewel stats do you recommend?
"
Xzyte wrote:
What jewel stats do you recommend?

Area Damage
Increased Damage
% Life
Attack speed
Hi there,

i have a few questions regarding your build.

1. Why you take the inc duration nodes at scion start?
2. How do you keep your golem alive? Mine is perma dead :/
3. Are there any "endgame" items you can add to the build? I mean its relatively cheap and after you got your 6 link the build is pretty much done. Are there any ways to improve it any further?

Best regards
"
KillMcKenzy wrote:
Hi there,

i have a few questions regarding your build.

1. Why you take the inc duration nodes at scion start?
2. How do you keep your golem alive? Mine is perma dead :/
3. Are there any "endgame" items you can add to the build? I mean its relatively cheap and after you got your 6 link the build is pretty much done. Are there any ways to improve it any further?

Best regards

1: Because it gives us 45% increased poison duration, its pretty awesome
2: Golem rips all day have to recast alot
3: Actually not really u can maybe go for a headhunter for the lulz but this build is cheap and op it will be nerfed
Asked Strykie on stream - two missed green sockets are vaal haste / vall grace. Inc duration on tree will help with those too.
why not take chaos wheel and vaal pact? you seem to favour scaling melee phys
Ingame: ReExist
"
deadbyt3 wrote:
why not take chaos wheel and vaal pact? you seem to favour scaling melee phys

No points and vaal pact will probably be good yes but planned without it feel free to make your own tree :) i just showcase how i did it
I read everything 100 times now and still don't get what's wrong...
This Build is doing so insanely low Damage for me. Seeing you doing uber so easy while i have really hard time killing Atziri even on normal... or Dark Forest Boss, you kill him faster than i can kill a T4 Map Boss...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info