[BSC] Raider Cyclone/Blade Flurry Dreamfeather all Content on a budget

"
ZytYt wrote:
"
deadbyt3 wrote:

"
NO BUt if you are smart its not hard to handle flasks

i'll give it a try. im assuming youre running temp chains for the defensive aspect of it

also i find it better to set golem to cwdt, unless you have a specific reason for running vortex? :s

Vortex chills, I'd assume that's why it's ran here.

i tried it but i didnt really see the purpouse of it. maybe im missing something

"
how do u get frenzy charges?

blood rage also way of the poacher ascendancy.
Ingame: ReExist
Vortex is just for cyclone good so its useless with BF put in what ever u want. its just Work in Progress
Just wanna leave some feedback and my progress concerning this build.

Playing with 5l6s QotF lvl 82 atm cleareang t10-t11 maps easily even with some crazy mods with vaal orbz. Damage is quite good for clearing and for bosses. Farming atm for new stibnite flask - Sin's Rebirth I suppose. Swapped attack speed gem for void manipulation cuz my AS is already good even without Faster Attacks gem. Get myself good flat phys jewelery and with added chaos damage enchants there. Planning to drop 1 life pot for Silver flask (with immunity freeze on this) cuz on bosses extra 25% more phys and 15% proj evasion is quite insane. So i suppose together with Jade + Sin's Reb + Silver and good evasion rating gear + Acro (Phase Acro) you are quite tanky vs bosses. With this setup face tanking uber izaro easily. Still didn't tried uber atziri, guardians and shaper. But Xoph, Tul and Esh are pretty easy just require some manual dodging skillz.

So according to my assumptions you don't even need 6l to clear all content ofc it will be easier but...

Anyhow BIG THANKS to Strykie for such amazing build. This is only build for the last 3 leagues that I'm enjoying to play.

I could recommend this build to everyone to try. It's fantastic.

P.S. My profile is open if you wan't to check the gear, progression and skill tree. Character name - Pleb_General
The Exceptional Performance cluster, since it's SKILL duration, what does it actually affect in the build? Just the poison duration? (Since that's now affected by reductions and additions to duration)
"
m0onknight wrote:
The Exceptional Performance cluster, since it's SKILL duration, what does it actually affect in the build? Just the poison duration? (Since that's now affected by reductions and additions to duration)

Mostly for poison duration. But, it also affects wither, blood rage (if you use it), Vaal Grace, Vaal Haste, Vaal Lightning Trap. Which is also quite nice )
Started this build 2 days ago and so far its pretty good, This is my current gear so far:

What should i upgrade to be ready for uber atziri/shaper?
"
Fernqvist wrote:
Started this build 2 days ago and so far its pretty good, This is my current gear so far:

What should i upgrade to be ready for uber atziri/shaper?

swap vinktars for a jade flask and maybe get the new stibnite since its op
Hey! Loving the build so far. Just wondering, how important are the + flat physical rolls on jewllery?
"
s3ne wrote:
Hey! Loving the build so far. Just wondering, how important are the + flat physical rolls on jewllery?

they are very important because flat phys with 1h weapons scales super amazing it also scales with all %dmg u get from all sources. Since it increases ur initial hit it also increased the poison dmg :) big ticket stat
Hey Man,

did you try all the guardians & shaper too ??

Because, i think some of them might be tricky with poison immune ^^

See ya.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info