[2.6] Fire Burst Burning Prolif CI Elementalist ✪ Low Budget/Fast ClearSpeed/Shaper viable

"
BugsyLLJK wrote:
Would knockback chance on jewels be something this build be interested in? I think it would be good for general clearing, but might backfire by pushing bosses out of the stream of balls.

I think slight knockback chance(1~2jewels) works well as same as pure Ball Lightning build.
"
solencen wrote:
"
boas wrote:
What is the advantage of this build over say fireball? The aoe seems relatively low on the proc, and sometimes it takes a while to get a crit proc going singletarget.

Cheap.
No mana problem.
No gem swapping required ~T15.
Life Leech.

These are the advantage compared to crit Fireball build.

Ahh ok. I have one more question, with the new AoE changes, does anyone know what the radius is of Fire Burst? And how big the advantage is with the left side AoE cluster, i would really like to skip that and go for ele reflect and more jewels.
"
Synthetyk wrote:
I do have a question. How big of a difference is the INCAoe gem in fire burst vs the INCCritDMG? On my path of building it shows a 1.24x standard aoe increase, and when I swap these gems to the INCAoe, it goes to 1.58x.. That's not much a increase in my opinion considering the trade off of the damage loss from INCCritDMG. Am I retarded and reading that wrong? My only other reason is the INCAoe to help spread beacon.. but even then... the damage loss would almost not be worth it for such a little increase.

IncAoE nerfed hard.
But I think IncAoE is still better for fast map run.
Because it has enough DPS.
No rare survive 4s ignite.

Maybe CritDmg is better in 6men group.
You should swap IncAoE/CritDmg according to the situation.
"
boas wrote:
I have one more question, with the new AoE changes, does anyone know what the radius is of Fire Burst? And how big the advantage is with the left side AoE cluster, i would really like to skip that and go for ele reflect and more jewels.

I don't know base Fire burst radius.
It's very difficult to measure.

+52%AoE(Tree)+49%(Gem)=+101%Area=+41.7%radius
+26%AoE(Tree)+49%(Gem)=+75%Area=+32.3%radius
1.323/1.417=0.934
No left side AoE cluster=6.6%less radius
Last edited by solencen on Mar 10, 2017, 6:19:24 AM
"
solencen wrote:
"
boas wrote:
I have one more question, with the new AoE changes, does anyone know what the radius is of Fire Burst? And how big the advantage is with the left side AoE cluster, i would really like to skip that and go for ele reflect and more jewels.

I don't know base Fire burst radius.
It's very difficult to measure.

+52%AoE(Tree)+49%(Gem)=+101%Area=+41.7%radius
+26%AoE(Tree)+49%(Gem)=+75%Area=+32.3%radius
1.323/1.417=0.934
No left side AoE cluster=6.6%less radius

Ahh nice ok thank you, i think i will skip the left side of the tree then. Thank you for your assistance! I do admit i enjoy the build quite a bit more than fireball, probably becuase i leveled as fireball :)

I just bought this base i84. Would it be worth crafting it?
Last edited by Edeka on Mar 10, 2017, 10:03:39 AM
What makes this build not Atziri viable? I'm pretty noob and have never done end game content.
"
dnl101 wrote:
What makes this build not Atziri viable? I'm pretty noob and have never done end game content.

Because Atziri cant be ignited, I guess.
"
Edeka wrote:

I just bought this base i84. Would it be worth crafting it?

Curse effect
Ball Lightning radius

These head enchants work well.
But priority is not high.
I recommend to craft them after you get good gear in all slot.
Last edited by solencen on Mar 11, 2017, 7:14:13 AM
Having a lot of problems with this build right now due to survivability. Before I go CI, do I aim for stacking life or stacking ES? I'm trying life right now, but I can't get a reasonable amount of health, it's around 2.6k right now.

Edit: Started stacking as much ES as possible before transitioning to CI. Very helpful even with more life passives than ES. Doing good now as CI.
Last edited by Cipherseed on Mar 11, 2017, 8:12:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info