[2.6] Fire Burst Burning Prolif CI Elementalist ✪ Low Budget/Fast ClearSpeed/Shaper viable

Beated Oba's cursed trove using this build at level 84 in Legacy

My gear

First time playing CI so my flask are pretty fuck up XD
This build looks really cool, how is it in 2.6? And how would you recommend leveling it from lvl 1?
Nice build, but sometimes I feel that fire burst don't want to proc on single target. Shouldn't GMP/LMP greatly increase amount of hits? Or same target can't be hit more often than from 1 ball?
Try with this its cheap and fun little addition.

"
Cipherseed wrote:
Having a lot of problems with this build right now due to survivability. Before I go CI, do I aim for stacking life or stacking ES? I'm trying life right now, but I can't get a reasonable amount of health, it's around 2.6k right now.

You have enough ES.
You should take Ghost Reaver.

ES become more than Life>Ghost Reaver>Get all piece ES gears>Switch to CI
"
Loje wrote:
This build looks really cool, how is it in 2.6? And how would you recommend leveling it from lvl 1?

2.6path is slight nerf.
There is no big change.

Leveling tree example is in first page.
Last edited by solencen on Mar 11, 2017, 5:52:16 PM
"
DamianTaps wrote:
Nice build, but sometimes I feel that fire burst don't want to proc on single target. Shouldn't GMP/LMP greatly increase amount of hits? Or same target can't be hit more often than from 1 ball?

Additional projectile don't increase amount of hits to single target.
IncAoE gem can increase it.
crappy build, i tried it and i die in level 1 maps GG
This is a really fun build, thanks for sharing :)

Got this from my very first hysteria

"
solencen wrote:
"
DamianTaps wrote:

Additional projectile don't increase amount of hits to single target.
IncAoE gem can increase it.

I feel like GMP + Spell Echo is better than increased AOE because you are able to create a barrage of orbs that spread over a large area hitting a lot of enemies, without those it feels like you actually need to aim for it to work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info