I'm sitting this league out. Am I missing anything?

"
gibbousmoon wrote:
"
Dr1MaR wrote:
You are. My favourite league in 2016. Prophecy and essence sucked ass

What build are you using to play it?

Started with flameblast totem, going for v spark now
Probably the best league I played since Perandus. I usually level one character to 92ish and quit the league. I'm about 91 on one character and actually making a second one. It's a lot of fun this league
"
Dr1MaR wrote:
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
"
Dr1MaR wrote:
You are. My favourite league in 2016. Prophecy and essence sucked ass

What build are you using to play it?

Started with flameblast totem, going for v spark now

As I thought. I've read that those two builds are among the most popular builds for Breach.

Would you be enjoying this league if you were playing a less popular build?
Wash your hands, Exile!
I've heard that glacial hammer, sweep and dominating blow are incredible in this league! As long as you're not trying to kill anything with them :)
"
I've heard that glacial hammer, sweep and dominating blow are incredible in this league! As long as you're not trying to kill anything with them :)

Watch out for Chatters! Glacial Hammer got a 6% buff, so he's really dangerous now.

Srsly, though, I'd love to play Glacial Hammer sometime, and see how far into maps it can go (maybe Tier 5).

I have a Bringer of Rain Dominating Blow build with Discharge on a Mjolner (how's that for a fringe build?) that used to be super super fun to play (a bit squishy, though, and not really capable of endgame content) who gets weaker and weaker with every patch. It's almost funny--I'm wondering what they are going to do to make him even more nerfed next patch.
Wash your hands, Exile!
That will give you a reason to log in once in a while, Just don't click on a breach! :D

Best league since perandus but it isnt at all rewarding in terms of loot, it's just really fun combat which is what PoE desperately needs.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

I think this league is even more fun than essence league.

SO yeah I would say u r missin something.
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info