I'm sitting this league out. Am I missing anything?

No. It's exactly the same thing as beyond
Dynamic Environment - Day/Night, Rain/Lightning - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/110100

GGG's design philosophy in three words:
Quantity over Quality.
Beyond + Breach = good times :-) I love the league so far.
"
chaoticwon wrote:
Beyond + Breach = good times :-) I love the league so far.

Oh my god. THat is exactly what I'm going to do once I upgrade my gear. Breach + Beyond would be INSANE. Can't wait.
Beyond is a pretty good predictor. Feels similar. The frantic "what the fuck is going on?" is pretty much the same. "If I pause to figure things out, I either get killed or lose my progress." Same.

It's not a thinkers league. But it's completely avoidable if you don't want to participate.
I'm loving it and even if it wasn't very great I'd still play it over dealing with my perm league stash disaster.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
A bit like Beyond plus the bit in Torment league where the Spirit refuses to go in the right direction.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
It's a little bit country and a little bit rock n roll
youre missing those double beyond breaches

edit: breaches are stupidly easy with 20% instant leech, stun/freeze immunity, vaal spark up every 0.5seconds, but its so much fun being swarmed by literality 100+enemies at once and staying full ES

Last edited by MyNameIsSalo on Dec 7, 2016, 12:25:25 AM
Thanks for all the responses!

Sounds like a typical DPS-check mechanic, something I (as a fan of innovative builds) have never been fond of. Perhaps I am right to sit this one out.
Wash your hands, Exile!
exactly
dps checks with a bit of AoE checks, nothing else in this league
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info