I'm sitting this league out. Am I missing anything?

So, the Breach gameplay didn't appeal to me much, and fresh economies have almost no appeal to my SSF playing, so I am wondering, for those playing this league...

Am I missing anything?

Any fantastic uniques that are so good they are likely to be nerfed at the end of the league, for instance? (I was lucky to get to the Pale Council once during Essence, and snag a pre-nerf RotC. Pure gold for an SSF player like myself.)

Or really fun mechanics that I'm missing out on? (It seems to have mixed reviews, so far.)

Edit: I'm especially interested in any reports of people enjoying this league without using any of the current meta skills.
Wash your hands, Exile!
Last edited by gibbousmoon on Dec 13, 2016, 11:41:17 PM
Last bumped on Dec 14, 2016, 1:48:08 AM
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
So, the Breach gameplay didn't appeal to me much, and fresh economies have almost no appeal to my SSF playing, so I am wondering, for those playing this league...

Am I missing anything?

Any fantastic uniques that are so good they are likely to be nerfed at the end of the league, for instance? (I was lucky to get to the Pale Council once during Essence, and snag a pre-nerf RotC. Pure gold for an SSF player like myself.)

Or really fun mechanics that I'm missing out on? (It seems to have mixed reviews, so far.)

I haven't started Breach either but according to the real Kripparrian on the The Lioneye's Watch Podcast #14 - Feat. Kripparrian! A Trip Down Memory Lane! he isn't thinking that Breach is not worth playing. Listen at the 20 min. 26 second time for his comments.

Edit: Here's another take on Breach League by Minstrel
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Dec 6, 2016, 2:52:08 PM
Its the same as Perandus literally. Fight a bunch of monsters, sometimes bosses, do it fast, etc.
Perandus had Cadiro.

This one has breachlords.

That ain't exactly the same thing.
Perandus had the same big boss-like monsters you had to fight.
This isn't minecraft,there's a limit to how different things can be your killing things to progress what else is there other than making it different how the monsters come to you.
the only thing im missing this leaague are my es chars :(
YES. Breach is one of the best leagues ever. Seriously, breaches are challenging and really quite fun. They give decent rewards as well, making it worth your time if you can survive.

I can't wait to give the Breachlords a try as well.
I'm enjoying it, and im taking it slow. Trying not to burn myself out. I hated Essence and I hated Prophecy, I didn't play Perandus. But so far Breach is pretty entertaining.

I like the changes to skills, new uniques, etc. There's a lot of things added in this update that have caught my attention.

Melee feels smoother than it has in the past thanks to the new targeting mechanics. Helps a lot.

I'd give it a shot. This is coming from someone who almost quit PoE for good after Essence :P
The breaches are far rippier than Perandus. Whatchu talkin bout.

It is by far the most fun league mechanic for a while now, because, you know... it is actually engaging and challenging. I actually feel the tension when getting swarmed by those lightning bugs.
U MAD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info