Things hit way too hard.

"
grepman wrote:

pretty sure charges and gargs dont make him do ele damage, so a jugg can tank that with 5k life by using end charges

Yes, they dont add elemental damage.
I facetanked him with Slayer (who doesnt have any extra defences in his Ascendancy), so sure as hell, it can be done by Juggernaut as well.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
"

You can do disruptors full charges and gargs with 5.5k hp? Stream that shit you would impress me no fucking way unless you DPS him so fucking fast before he even kills you.

Yes, i can, with full charges. And it's not even the hardest mod he was able to run!
Fight takes some time though, cause full charges make Izaro very tanky.

In fact, my Slayer with ~6k HP (i upgraded some gear and gained few extra levels) was able to facetank Uber Izaro with 2-h mace, Gargoyles or Disruptors, + 28% damage buff + 45% HP buff + 380% critchance/35% crit multiplier (without Brass Dome or any other means to reduce incoming critical damage, besides Enfeeble). I was hit at ~93% HP with a single crit, but since it isnt oneshot, i survived.

Is up to you, whether you believe me or not, i farmed Uber lab a LOT with various darkshrines active, and i precisely know what my character is capable of. I dont stream mainly because i got major lags even with normal play (that's thr main reason why i use "facetank" style to kill Izaro - i simply cant evade his shit due to lags.
But i play SLAYER! He is incredibly strong class due to his Endless Hunger ability - insane life regen (50% HP per second) makes him near-immune to non-oneshot, especially on fights like Izaro, where trash mobs alone provide him will all Life Leech he needs.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Last edited by MortalKombat3 on Dec 7, 2016, 10:34:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info