Things hit way too hard.

It's honestly so fucking stupid like mobs hitting hard =/= Difficulty

Mitigation is terrible most of it anyway why do you think ES is king right now? Obvious answer because THINGS HIT like T R U C K S and most your layer of layer defenses is NOT going to help you regardless of outcome.

Modified by map damage of course even better.

Thank fucking god I'm ES.

Oh and VP fucking thank VP

Holy shit VP Thank you.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Dec 6, 2016, 1:15:25 AM
Last bumped on Dec 7, 2016, 10:26:20 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Playing POE is like self-chastisement at the moment.
Lost interest in new league after 2 days.
Evade attacks or play blue maps, or both. Also, buy better gear. Nothing can be done, everyone flaunted last league how game is easy, it still is, only people haven't adapted.
Spreading salt since 2006
"
Oh and VP fucking thank VP

Holy shit VP Thank you.

And Ghost Reaver, yo. Without that you wouldn't be blue life at all.
also having a fairly hard time getting used to the game being back to be normally challenging. what has been spoiled cannot easily be easily unspoilt ;-)

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I'm more bothered by not seeing shit, while being swarmed by 100+ purple stains and having 10^5^billion other graphic effects layered on each other.

The epileptic spam in breach league is insane.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Dec 6, 2016, 4:01:46 AM
"
morbo wrote:
I'm more bothered by not seeing shit, while being swarmed by 100+ purple stains and having 10^5^billion other graphic effects layered on each other.

You don't really have to see anything, the shocked ground nuke is instant, as is your death by the 10 great balls of lightning folowing it.
"
Unhold wrote:
"
morbo wrote:

You don't really have to see anything, the shocked ground nuke is instant, as is your death by the 10 great balls of lightning folowing it.

If you get 10 of those Balls you are way too slow, not sure if multiple projectiles on a map or rare adds more. But usually they great those balls and throw them at you, the Shocked ground too is a seperate thing (some form of Lightning Warp).

If you see what is going on it isn't hard to avoid, but once you made a tiny mistake that left a rare alive which gets acompanied by another one you are out of luck, because you can't navigate and you can't see things.

If you keep the breach under control from the beginning they are easy, because if only one rare is ever near you the lightning balls are easy to avoid as is the shocked ground. Exspecially while leveling, more so with weapons than with spells, you might have subpar dps and fall behind the damage you need to keep up with breachs.

Idk on my tanky character i run Vaal map of some sort i corupter from T15 to 16.
So ther i whas tanking 3 bosses no problem but then come endles bleed and corupted blood and dot all ower the place my life whas like disco ball.

What i finde a real killer this days is life build just cant run 3 uniq flask and then things like remove curse on utiliti flask sure but remove bleed on life flask feel bad. Friking spam fest on immunity realy frustrate me this days. Of all things i die to some crap that one utility flask can make irelevant, such a disapointment.
Bleed is geting to my nerves especilay in certain maps where you cant even play with outh constantly spaming bleed imunity and then curses are geting old. Im just gona rool Slayer for no other reson then to be bleed imune im so sick of it and if im realy frustrated im gona go for avoid as mach as elemental ailment i can.

So if you think having tanky character is imposible i gess you have a point becouse even they got such radicilous problems you whana cry from all the torture of some sensles mechanics.
One shot mechanic = worst idea
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info