[2.6] LowRes' Elemental Machine Gun Frost Blades Raider [Cheap]

with 9 charges. In hideout with 3 auras like a ~17k

Last edited by Qubomeduza on Dec 16, 2016, 4:11:49 PM
"
Qubomeduza wrote:
with 9 charges. In hideout with 3 auras like a ~17k

From a quick look: You don't have the Shadow DPS passives and your Wrath and Herald of Thunder are under leveled. Otherwise, your gear looks fine.
Last edited by lowres83 on Dec 16, 2016, 4:24:21 PM
Hi, i'm pretty new to path of exile and i'm getting a bit confused on the passive skill tree order. Is it possible for you to perhaps show in some way a step-by-step tree? For example, path to level 16, then at level 38, etc etc? If i'm asking for too much, I completely understand. Thanks for the build and happy holidays!
Last edited by Vritomos on Dec 17, 2016, 4:05:04 AM
Using Lightning strike atm, like it a little better then Frost blades due to it being more safe since you dont have to be so close to the mobs.
"
PainTrain123 wrote:
Using Lightning strike atm, like it a little better then Frost blades due to it being more safe since you dont have to be so close to the mobs.

You shouldn't have to get close with Frost Blades either. You have Thrusting Sword range 12 + Frost Blade range 21. Try using Lighting Strike in the Belly of the Beast tile set, you'll get frustrated real quick!
"
Vritomos wrote:

Dyadus is not a good weapon. The proj cluster in the Duelist area only scales the secondary part of Frost Blades, which will only scale your AOE clear. One thing this build is not lacking is AOE clear, so the points are wasted IMO.
"
shadowmissle wrote:
Hi, i'm pretty new to path of exile and i'm getting a bit confused on the passive skill tree order. Is it possible for you to perhaps show in some way a step-by-step tree? For example, path to level 16, then at level 38, etc etc? If i'm asking for too much, I completely understand. Thanks for the build and happy holidays!

You shouldn't be concerned with what level you pick up which node, you simply path to the nodes in the other outlined in the guide. If you're having trouble finding the nodes, you can use the offline skill tree planner to search for the nodes by name.
Have you tried cospri's malice?
"
Guvnah153 wrote:
Have you tried cospri's malice?

o.O

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info