[2.6] LowRes' Elemental Machine Gun Frost Blades Raider [Cheap]

"
Carlovski wrote:
Running lightning pen is probably a good idea too, though painful to run on a multi ele build. I guess added cold + cold pen would be an idea too for better freezes, and maybe easier colours on a pure evasion chest?

I'm only running lightning pen because I have added lighting on both rings, amulet and gloves. I have something like 1 - 5400 lighting damage compared to 200-450 cold. Gem choices will definitely depend on gear.
What do you think about swapping in Blade Flurry for Frost Blades on bosses?
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Any thoughts on Vaal Pact for this build? We're right next to it with Charisma. Is it needed at all?
"
Moridin79 wrote:
What do you think about swapping in Blade Flurry for Frost Blades on bosses?

You would need to recolor your body armor, right? 3 blue, 2 green and 1 red?
I'm on the fence with taking vaal pact. Losing life regen sucks against degens, but I'm also getting to the point where Ele Refect is starting to hurt.
Just wondering if you had tried a Doryani's Invitation Heavy Belt on this build with cold leech?
Would it be possible to see your current gear somewhere or is it still pretty much the same as in your guide?
"
Guvnah153 wrote:
Just wondering if you had tried a Doryani's Invitation Heavy Belt on this build with cold leech?

It's not needed and you lose much need life from a leather belt.
"
Maggobro wrote:
Would it be possible to see your current gear somewhere or is it still pretty much the same as in your guide?

I changed my account setting so that others can view my characters in my profile. I didn't realize that it was disabled.
Hi man, sorry for my bad english, but what are you thinking about 2x Hyaon's Fury? Now i 77 lvl, with 2 ewars mirage with 8 frenzy charges dps is 31k, and with 2 hyaons fury - 39k. I think its good against single target bosses

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info