[2.6] LowRes' Elemental Machine Gun Frost Blades Raider [Cheap]

@MaziiJoker Ah I see, thank you very much :)
Hi all

Worth i get the Keystones Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics for Raider Frost Blades?
Hey guys I am struggling with where to begin fixing my build/gear setup. I am running about 1/4 of the optimal DPS at level 86. I can't seem to figure out that Assassin's mark either, have never used the skill, it's in my bar, but says I'm not able to use it. Amongst various other issues like the jewels I wasn't very clear on which ones to use either, but I do about 31k dps buffed and I know this build has potential to do a lot more, just not sure where I'm going wrong though.

Here is my passive tree: poeurl.com/bhhe

and here is my character setup: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/silentthegray/characters

currently playing klaemoor and just can't see where i'm going wrong exactly, would appreciate any help
Last edited by SilentTheGray on Apr 19, 2017, 1:33:15 PM
Any ideas for single target ? I'am 42lvl die at normal IZARO last stage single target DPS to low :(

Build fun and strong.

hi the hyaons fury is a good sword for this build? i have 2 and in time to time looks okay to used them because of the increase lighting damage per frenzy charge... but iam not sure at all so iam asking xD http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Hyaon%27s_Fury
Would this variation of the build have effective usage of Fight for Survival or is a more phys focused conversion build better for utilising those?
I am a little confused by this build, Frost Blades converts 60% of phys to cold and you can fill the remaining 40% with the Winter Spirit node on the tree. Why wouldn't you go with a phys conversion build with 2x Touch of Anguish (or some other high phys dps weapons) stacking flat phys and WED?
"
Sunscorcher wrote:
I am a little confused by this build, Frost Blades converts 60% of phys to cold and you can fill the remaining 40% with the Winter Spirit node on the tree. Why wouldn't you go with a phys conversion build with 2x Touch of Anguish (or some other high phys dps weapons) stacking flat phys and WED?

Because Winter's Spirit didn't have the 40% phy to cold in Breach. This build was basically ele buzz saw with frost blades. I posted a phys to cold version of the build for 2.6.
Yeah and gl buying 2 ToA now :P

Have you tried using Ice Bite/Innervate with the new changes? Could it be worth to push flat cold damage instead of lightning?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info