[3.8] Arly's Ice shot bower

"
Stanpey wrote:
Getting to the acuity node gives 9% attack speed and i needed some extra accuracy i guess

My mistake, I thought you meant atziri's acuity.

Not the acuity node which is really strong if you dont already have a large amount of ACC from gear.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Hi. is this build possible for running 'reflect elemental damage' option map?
thx for reply!
"
JaydeeLul wrote:
Hi. is this build possible for running 'reflect elemental damage' option map?
thx for reply!

Yes, just take yugul pantheon and flask actively and forget reflect even exists.
https://pastebin.com/WHUF1xgM Hi can u tell me what should i upgrade in my build. 1st i think about opal rings with flat light dmg?
"
sQbanY wrote:
https://pastebin.com/WHUF1xgM Hi can u tell me what should i upgrade in my build. 1st i think about opal rings with flat light dmg?

No, generally opal rings are grossly overpriced and you are better off with any other base with better stats. Plug them into POB to see dps gain. Flat ele adds a lot of dps and WED tends to be very expensive. In general 10 WED = 15 flat elemental damage.

Your gear looks fantastically itemized at first glance and it's clear you took the time and effort to thoroughly read my itemization guide but you missed one crucial factor: I see you have 85% hit rate on a crit build without king of the hill taken yet. 400 acc would yield 7.9% dps gain and taking KotH (level 93) after would raise your baseline dps from 610k to 730k. Fangs of frost after that would raise it to 837k (level 96).

0)get alchemist QS of adrenaline
1) Get about 400-800 additional acc
2) Get a good boot enchant, either ele penetraition, light dmg or ias
3) get 3 more levels to get king of the hill, and ideally 3 more to get fangs of frost
4) make incremental upgrades to gear - just higher life or res rolls so you can refactor affixes - don't overspend on rares unless you're wealthy, ive never spent more than 18 c on a single rare gear piece.
6) invest in a +2 barrage helm if your gear is fully maxed out.
7) if possible divine belt to 16% or more reduced flask charges used so you can get 3 uses from alchemist QS
Last edited by Nephalim on Sep 20, 2017, 12:42:00 PM
Whats the hit chance to aim ? I'v got 86%.

I already regret not playing your build. I chose sarang's One but he stopped playing. Your build seems to deal better damage, having more survavibility and Is cheaper.
"
Neronne wrote:
Whats the hit chance to aim ? I'v got 86%.

I already regret not playing your build. I chose sarang's One but he stopped playing. Your build seems to deal better damage, having more survavibility and Is cheaper.

90% without golem, 91% or higher with.
Last edited by Nephalim on Sep 20, 2017, 12:58:21 PM
Thoughts on Drillneck with +1 arrows?
"
WinniethePoE wrote:
Thoughts on Drillneck with +1 arrows?

Entirely pointless on this build. A random 2 chaos rare crit multi life quiver will have the same or more dps.
how can i send pictures of my items?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info