[3.8] Arly's Ice shot bower

Well, first off, your resists are not even maxed. Second, align your flask to what I have mine minus the dying sun until you can afford one.

You can replace ice bite with damage on full life for a lot more dps since you are not doing fangs of frost variant also get point blank.

With all frenzies and flasks up you have 400k dps with shaper before point blank. I do not understand why you are struggling with t9 maps. Are you flasking...? Or is it a survive issue?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Sep 27, 2017, 3:20:54 PM
It's more like the damage I'd say and yes, surviving.
I also noticed I need some jewels.

Will max out resistance and change tree a bit.
hello question please? can use kaom's chest and just weapon swap from 6l death's opus to 6lchinsol? and can use lioneye's fall for jewel? thank you.
What are your thoughts on Lionseye's Glare? Also is Pierce gem superior to Chain? Thanks.
"
Apolloco wrote:
What are your thoughts on Lionseye's Glare? Also is Pierce gem superior to Chain? Thanks.

Lions is vastly inferior to opus and chin sol on this build because it has low crit and the physical damage is not enough to make up for multi arrows/CD or double damage at close range.
Chain vs pierce is simply personal preference. You can use either or both.
Hello, I want to know why you chose LA instead of TS
"

It's completely personal preference. Your AoE clear skill can be anything you like.
u should try this tree 20K more dmg ;)

https://pastebin.com/rthjL0JL
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
Nephalim wrote:
"

It's completely personal preference. Your AoE clear skill can be anything you like.

Would the links be the same for TS?
"
gibtuck wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
"

Would the links be the same for TS?

TS+GMP+peirce+WED+ICS+ice bite

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info