[3.8] Arly's Ice shot bower

Assuming a sick opal ring would be bis for the jewelry slots, then maybe a stat one for the ammy (onyx/turq/citrine/agate/etc)? Noticed you had two corals, that on purpose or just what you happened to find?
"
gibtuck wrote:
Assuming a sick opal ring would be bis for the jewelry slots, then maybe a stat one for the ammy (onyx/turq/citrine/agate/etc)? Noticed you had two corals, that on purpose or just what you happened to find?

The ring bases were just coincidence. Neither of them are spectacular but they serve their purpose.
A bis ring would look like:

Opal base:
42 WED
79 life
2-72 lightning damage
400 accuracy
16 all resists
48 single resists
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
what about pantheon? what to choose?
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
laddthobbe wrote:
Hey man!

What passives should i take from The Pantheon??

It is in the first post.

Under Bow dps comparison you listed DPS, how did you calculated that?
IGN: madssvin
"
mileysaurus wrote:

The same way I calculate all my stats: using path of building. I strongly encourage everyone download the tool and give it a shot if you haven't already.
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
mileysaurus wrote:

The same way I calculate all my stats: using path of building. I strongly encourage everyone download the tool and give it a shot if you haven't already.

Hm i dont get that much dmg, maybe i don't know how to use the program? you can see my gear on my char. it's pretty decent killed shaper 5times np. Just wondered how i could see my dps.
"
mileysaurus wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
mileysaurus wrote:

Hm i dont get that much dmg, maybe i don't know how to use the program? you can see my gear on my char. it's pretty decent killed shaper 5times np. Just wondered how i could see my dps.

Download the program and import your character data through the import tab. I don't think your dps will be as high as mine since you don't have many flat elemental damage or dps affixes on the amulet/ring/gloves but if you are able to kill shaper then you are already past the threshold of dps needed to do end game.
"
Download the program and import your character data through the import tab. I don't think your dps will be as high as mine since you don't have many flat elemental damage or dps affixes on the amulet/ring/gloves but if you are able to kill shaper then you are already past the threshold of dps needed to do end game.

Edit: okay nvm Fixed it, was because frenzy/power charges was not enabled LUL. im at 1.259.109DPS (1.259M) now
Last edited by mileysaurus on Sep 4, 2017, 10:03:03 PM
EDIT: Nevermind, you already answered it :D Just that you said that it is a pseudo 5 link. Which is not true right? Ice Bite and Innervate both greatly benefit LA.

Hey, thanks for the build. Just have one question (and maybe it has been asked before, so sorry if you already answered it):

Why not use "The Tempest Binding" to get a second "6 link" and use Kaom's Heart? Should result in much more life and PoB tells me that the LA damage for clearing is still more than high enough when its socketed into that helmet.
Last edited by Mecielle on Sep 5, 2017, 4:45:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info