New 2.5 belt perseverance

This belt is amazing. I can't wait to wear it.
Permanent Hardcore only.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Permanent Fort/Slaught while mapping, not bad at all for a Belt. There isn't a melee build in the world that doesn't Stun all the time due to white/blue monsters existing.
A decent hybrid build hits ~12k Evasion and far more Armour than that. 40% Increased Damage is fine. Could swing gear towards Evasion a bit more to get a bit of Damage, but eh, probably not really worth it unless you go for it 100%.

"The life roll on this item requires 1000 life from strength and other gear to be an "ok'ish" roll. That is hard to do without stacking strength."
A level 80 character has 1010 base Life, not counting Strength. :/

Thanks for the explanation on the 12k Evasion part. I'm still kind of curious how that modifier works.

"
1% increased Attack Damage per 300 of the lowest of Armour and Evasion Rating

For example, I have around 10k evasion so I'd get roughly 33% attack damage only?

But I'm confused about "of lowest of Armour and Evasion Rating", what does that mean?

I have like 0 Armor on my Ci Raider Cycloner, so I assuming I wouldn't benefit at all there? Would my 33% go higher or lower?

Edit: Okay, so I tested the belt and it seems like it gave me 0% attack dmg, hmmm
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Jan 21, 2017, 9:01:46 AM
"
monkuar wrote:
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Permanent Fort/Slaught while mapping, not bad at all for a Belt. There isn't a melee build in the world that doesn't Stun all the time due to white/blue monsters existing.
A decent hybrid build hits ~12k Evasion and far more Armour than that. 40% Increased Damage is fine. Could swing gear towards Evasion a bit more to get a bit of Damage, but eh, probably not really worth it unless you go for it 100%.

"The life roll on this item requires 1000 life from strength and other gear to be an "ok'ish" roll. That is hard to do without stacking strength."
A level 80 character has 1010 base Life, not counting Strength. :/

Thanks for the explanation on the 12k Evasion part. I'm still kind of curious how that modifier works.

"
1% increased Attack Damage per 300 of the lowest of Armour and Evasion Rating

For example, I have around 10k evasion so I'd get roughly 33% attack damage only?

But I'm confused about "of lowest of Armour and Evasion Rating", what does that mean?

I have like 0 Armor on my Ci Raider Cycloner, so I assuming I wouldn't benefit at all there? Would my 33% go higher or lower?

Edit: Okay, so I tested the belt and it seems like it gave me 0% attack dmg, hmmm

taken from poewikik

"
The attack damage bonus is scaled based on the lowest value between Armour and Evasion Rating. Therefore, using Iron Reflexes will completely disable the bonus, as it causes Evasion Rating to become 0.
"
I knew when Ziggy worked with the community to build this and said "I want to work with GGG to make this a chase item. Something really rare and really high item level"

Inevitably GGG watered the belt down to this shit. I would never consider wearing that belt. I would expect more out of an item at level 78.

It seems as if the only unique that has been allowed to be OP in recent times is Skyforth...so if anyone out there wants to make a good unique. Talk with skyforth and ask him how he pulled the wool over GGG's eyes to allow such a unique.

Whatever...loot is trash in this game anyway outside of a handful of items.

Story of almost all, actually nvm literally ALL but 1 unique atm. (Sorc boots anyone?)

Still no idea how skyforth managed to make an actually decent unique with GGG in the game, but GGG have shown that they really dislike having strong uniques designed by the community or supporters. Actually nvm, they dislike having Usable uniques made by the community.

I pitty the poor souls that just gave up and gotten something like the nomic boots.
back when this was being discussed in the thread people were complaining this item was so overpowered, that ggg were terrible people for letting such a broken belt exist omg its too powerful how dare you destroy game balance with this broken item....

I bought 2 of them for 1 chaos each to use as skins, i feel like thats probably the best Im gonna get out of the item.
Change % life to a flat value, something high (100-140). That right there would offset not having very much in the way of resistances. Get rid of that useless increased attack damage. Change cold resistance to all resistances and drop the value (12-18).

Change onslaught to unholy might.

Boom you have a top tier unique now not some vendor trash.

You're welcome
Deliver pain exquisite
tried to build around it but it is not worth it since u loose a crapton of flat life wtich all life builds need.... had to go back to a yellow

The only thing that would save this belt is another unique that it could synergise with...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info