New 2.5 belt perseverance

Permanent Fort/Slaught while mapping, not bad at all for a Belt. There isn't a melee build in the world that doesn't Stun all the time due to white/blue monsters existing.
A decent hybrid build hits ~12k Evasion and far more Armour than that. 40% Increased Damage is fine. Could swing gear towards Evasion a bit more to get a bit of Damage, but eh, probably not really worth it unless you go for it 100%.

"The life roll on this item requires 1000 life from strength and other gear to be an "ok'ish" roll. That is hard to do without stacking strength."
A level 80 character has 1010 base Life, not counting Strength. :/
Last edited by Vipermagi on Dec 5, 2016, 7:21:55 PM
"
Vipermagi wrote:

"The life roll on this item requires 1000 life from strength and other gear to be an "ok'ish" roll. That is hard to do without stacking strength."
A level 80 character has 1010 base Life, not counting Strength. :/

I assume that was already considered.

A life build has at least 150% bonus hp (and that is aiming relatively low).
An okish belt probably has ~80 hp, which makes it 200 hp after bonus %.

This belt has 10% bonus hp, with 1k base hp and 1k from gear/strength you gain 200hp from it.

Overall i think the unique is ok but lacking. I would have prefered the blind vs bleeding enemies as unique mod. If it had more hp it might be worth it (~15-20%). And i think it should have allresi instead of cold resi or at least fire+cold resi.
The Bestiary league proved once and for all, that GGG only listens to crying instead of well thought out criticism.
The % life is competitive with a higher rolled life belt. Free onslaught. Free damage. 1 resist and you get a chance to fortify, though you'll almost certainly have a guaranteed method of fortifying anyway. Don't see how anyone could complain about it being weak.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Permanent Fort/Slaught while mapping, not bad at all for a Belt. There isn't a melee build in the world that doesn't Stun all the time due to white/blue monsters existing.

If you one shot a mob, does it still count as a stun?

- Sheepster
This belt looks sick to me
"
Nssheepster wrote:
"
Vipermagi wrote:
If you one shot a mob, does it still count as a stun?

Yes.

Actually, it's worth noting that Crits can run into issues against trash? Freeze, is why.
Pretty disappointing unique.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
"
TheAshmaker wrote:
Pretty disappointing unique.

lol thats an understatement
Help me plz.

I can't understand, Onslaught buff from this belt just not displayed in buffs on tray or we get the buff only when Fortify triggered after the stun? Or what?

Onslaught from stats does not have a Buff icon, what with it not being a Buff :P
Check your movespeed, easiest way to check Onslaught triggering.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info