New 2.5 belt perseverance

Lab is 0 fun. Free the ascension points from lab
Last bumped on Jan 21, 2017, 5:50:06 PM
Community designed unique :D

one out of many possible outcomes of GGG polls, good stuff
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
This is how I feel about this unique. I was hoping that the "unknown" supplementing mods would be good. They are clearly not.

You will struggle to reach more than more than 30-40 attack damage on this unique. It is possible to reach more, but not without sacrificing a lot. Though, +attack damage is better than +physical damage. Way better.

The life roll on this item requires 1000 life from strength and other gear to be an "ok'ish" roll. That is hard to do without stacking strength. And stacking strength on a hybrid build is kind of strange.

BUT, the onslaught mod is great.

I guess I was hoping for this to be an end game unique. It's not. But a cool and original unique it is.

Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Dec 5, 2016, 4:37:50 PM
I agree with Phrazz.

Not sure on his #s, but they sound right.

Fortify on Melee Stun is....Well, only good for Melee, which I like, but it's also only good for hard hitting melee, or slayers. Hard hitting melee builds are rare, usually you focus on spam, or at least run Multistrike. So for most melee builds that might want the fortify/onslaught thing, you'll just want to run Fortify somewhere.

Maybe it would have been better if it was Fortify while you have Onslaught. Reverse the order, and then Raiders and anyone with a Silver Flask could get good use from the belt.

Fortify was MEANT to be melee only...But GGG has shot that all to hell, and clearly doesn't care, so they should probably act like it.

Also...The random Cold Res make ZERO sense. It's not a thematic add, and it's not making much sense to make the unique better at that roll level.1

- Sheepster
You have Onslaught while you have Fortify.

Champion Notable Fortitude: You have Fortify.

The other mods are just a bonus.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Nssheepster wrote:

Also...The random Cold Res make ZERO sense. It's not a thematic add, and it's not making much sense to make the unique better at that roll level.1

Well, cold resistance does align with dexterity, but they should had also added fire resistance to align with strength to make this even more suited thematically with the belt. Other than that, I think the belt is fine. I am going to wait for the price of the belt to drop since right now it is in premium sale mode.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Dec 5, 2016, 4:52:34 PM
I knew when Ziggy worked with the community to build this and said "I want to work with GGG to make this a chase item. Something really rare and really high item level"

Inevitably GGG watered the belt down to this shit. I would never consider wearing that belt. I would expect more out of an item at level 78.

It seems as if the only unique that has been allowed to be OP in recent times is Skyforth...so if anyone out there wants to make a good unique. Talk with skyforth and ask him how he pulled the wool over GGG's eyes to allow such a unique.

Whatever...loot is trash in this game anyway outside of a handful of items.
"
allowed to be OP

Allowed to remain OP, that is. Both the Reach and Voidheart were arguably OP when they were introduced.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Thank god it has some life and resists, otherwise it would be useless.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I'm going to give it a shot with my cyclone character, but not now... little too pricey atm. We'll see if drops down later on.

I prefer reliable effects as most onslaught effects are on kill, this one can be triggered easily. So I like it, but I do see how it falls flat in other areas.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info