[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin CI Blade Flurry End-Game Build! [HC/SC]

"
Zenminded wrote:
"
c0reman wrote:
"
Zenminded wrote:
Hi guys,

Im currently sitting at lvl 84 and feel I have hitten a brick wall. I know my gear is far from where it needs to be and I am yet to find all the uber trials to get last ascendancy points.

I would love some pointers as what to focus on first upgrade wise.

I have around 50C banked at the moment.

open your Char tab, it is private now

Should work now - sorry for that.

Well, your gear is garbage. For those 50c, get a Voidheart. and try to do as much chaos recipes you can.
I'd sell the Deicide Mask, and would get proper gloves/boots/armor/ES Shield

You need to upgrade your gear, its very bad.
"
Znbogdan wrote:
So I try this build. Make to this stage. I don't actually know in what stage you can kill tul. But I can't kill him and I am lvl 85.
Here is my items:

Here is flask setup:

Yes I know that is chest is can be better. But I don't know what I should aim cause I don't understand how this builds works in depth. Btw I am new player. Also I don't end uberlab cause I can't do it cause not enough damage.

1. You didn't quality your dagger.
2. You don't have dual curse. Vulnerability is about 35% more damage you're missing out on. You seem like you're trying for the leech wheel but you'll never make it there unless you remove some points.
3. You don't have all Ascendancies. Look for a runner in global 820. They usually just ask for a free offering.
4. Your tree is scattered all over the place and half finished. Alchemist, 12% es by witch.
5. You're using a Bismuth Flask at level 85.
6. Your chest has no energy shield on it. What's your total ES?

Nitpicks:
You're using Whirling Blades instead of Shield Charge.
You have a bunch of useless chaos resistance on your gear.
One of your jewels is terrible.

Specific to Tul:
You should be able to kill him in about 15 seconds if your power charges are up, you pop all of your flasks, Vaal Haste, and use Conc. The issue you'll have is if he uses his balls attack and die. I'm not sure how to avoid this attack.

Recommendations:
Stop using Kiara's. It's not reliable enough since it requires 40 charges per use and the duration is shortened. Use Chayulas/Valyrium and a cold immunity Stibnite instead.
Loot Filter -- https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1490867
Filter Parser -- https://github.com/ffhighwind/Path-of-Exile-Filter-Parser
Last edited by ffhighwind on Jan 5, 2017, 4:40:24 PM
"
Znbogdan wrote:
So I try this build. Make to this stage. I don't actually know in what stage you can kill tul. But I can't kill him and I am lvl 85.
Here is my items:

Here is flask setup:

Yes I know that is chest is can be better. But I don't know what I should aim cause I don't understand how this builds works in depth. Btw I am new player. Also I don't end uberlab cause I can't do it cause not enough damage.

change Dagger to Rare one, 300+ 1.80+, Change belt to

Get taste of hate, get ur gems 20 quality, you want at least 7.5k ES for uber lab farm to not get oneshooted. i did guardians/uber lab/ uber atziri/ t14-15 with gear shown in my profile atm, -30 -60 res
:D even a cripple can do uber lab, so try to train on merciless one.
"
Zenminded wrote:
Hi guys,

Im currently sitting at lvl 84 and feel I have hitten a brick wall. I know my gear is far from where it needs to be and I am yet to find all the uber trials to get last ascendancy points.

1. No stun immunity. Get a Valyrium or Chayulas.
2. No ES on your gear. You'll get 1-shot in harder maps. Get a 5L 700 ES chest and 350 ES shield.
3. You don't have Vaal Haste.
4. Atziri's Flask

Your Anti-Freeze flask requires too many charges to be reliable. Anti-Freeze Stibnite, and your Anti-Bleed is fine on Granite. Lion's Roar would help but is out of your budget range. You shouldn't need a mana flask unless you're running no-regen maps.

I recommend using Blood Rage in your weapon or shield. You can weapon swap to disable it when out of combat.
Last edited by ffhighwind on Jan 5, 2017, 5:00:59 PM
"
ffhighwind wrote:
"
Zenminded wrote:
Hi guys,

No stun immunity. No ES on your gear. You don't have Vaal Haste.

Your Anti-Freeze flask requires too many charges to be reliable. Get an Atziri's Flask, Anti-Freeze Stibnite, and your Anti-Bleed is fine on Granite. Lion's Roar would help as well. You shouldn't need a mana flask unless you're running no-regen maps.

I recommend using Blood Rage in your weapon or shield. You can weapon swap to disable it when out of combat.

i would definitely not recommend a new player to use Blood Rage.
And yes, Anti Bleed Freeze flask ar extremly important.
"
ffhighwind wrote:
"
Znbogdan wrote:
Here is my items:

Here is flask setup:

1. You didn't quality your dagger.
2. You don't have dual curse. Vulnerability is about 35% more damage you're missing out on. You seem like you're trying for the leech wheel but you'll never make it there unless you remove some points.
3. You don't have all Ascendancies. Look for a runner in global 820. They usually just ask for a free offering.
4. Your tree is scattered all over the place and half finished. Alchemist, 12% es by witch.
5. You're using a Bismuth Flask at level 85.
6. Your chest has no energy shield on it. What's your total ES?

Nitpicks:
You're using Whirling Blades instead of Shield Charge.
You have a bunch of useless chaos resistance on your gear.
One of your jewels is terrible.

Specific to Tul:
You should be able to kill him in about 15 seconds if your power charges are up, you pop all of your flasks, Vaal Haste, and use Conc. The issue you'll have is if he uses his balls attack and die. I'm not sure how to avoid this attack.

Recommendations:
Stop using Kiara's. It's not reliable enough since it requires 40 charges per use and the duration is shortened. Use Chayulas/Valyrium and a cold immunity Stibnite instead.

My total es is :7032 with discipline. I don't change my tree because I specificly made it for whirling blades and get accuracy rating. I using bismuth flask to remove shock. Also I did what you say to tul but without vulner. and I can only deal 50% but it was not fast as you said. If you can log in game can you please do it. I don't like talking though forum cause, cause I am bad at english.
"
Znbogdan wrote:
My total es is :7032 with discipline. I don't change my tree because I specificly made it for whirling blades and get accuracy rating. I using bismuth flask to remove shock. Also I did what you say to tul but without vulner. and I can only deal 50% but it was not fast as you said. If you can log in game can you please do it. I don't like talking though forum cause, cause I am bad at english.

I'm taking a break from playing since I just hit 40/40. I'd use a Stibnite/Granite instead of Bismuth. Kiara's and Vinktar's seems too hard to manage in this build and won't be up for bosses full time. I used Lion's Roar and Valyrium/Chayula.

Here's a couple breachlord videos I did with this build. Maybe they'll help and maybe they won't. I didn't copy everything about Lifting's build so you may want to do your own tweaking. Sorry I didn't record Tul but I did drop low to his ball attack.
Uul-Netol
Chayula
Last edited by ffhighwind on Jan 5, 2017, 5:19:57 PM
"
ffhighwind wrote:
"
Znbogdan wrote:

I'm taking a break from playing since I just hit 40/40. I'd use a Stibnite/Granite instead of Bismuth. Kiara's and Vinktar's seems too hard to manage in this build and won't be up for bosses full time. I used Lion's Roar and Valyrium/Chayula.

Here's a couple breachlord videos I did with this build. Maybe they'll help and maybe they won't. I didn't copy everything about Lifting's build so you may want to do your own tweaking. Sorry I didn't record Tul but I did drop low to his ball attack.
Uul-Netol
Chayula

Like I have no problems with flasks but you right about Bismuth flask. I change it. I ask only about damage problem.
Here is my tooltip to bf:
Spoiler

Here is stats:
Spoiler

Also you said that I have alot of chaos res, but I checked and I have it only on dagger and helmet. So you suggest me to change helmet to a propper one with accuracy? I think I lacking of accuracy rating have only 88% and it is with skill tree passives. Also I don't quite understand part about vulnerability what should I remove to use this skill warlords mark or herald of esh ?
Last edited by Znbogdan on Jan 5, 2017, 5:31:59 PM
"
Znbogdan wrote:
Like I have no problems with flasks but you right about Bismuth flask. I change it. I ask only about damage problem.
Here is my tooltip to bf:
Spoiler

Here is stats:
Spoiler

Also you said that I have alot of chaos res, but I checked and I have it only on dagger and helmet. So you suggest me to change helmet to a propper one with accuracy? I think I lacking of accuracy rating have only 88% and it is with skill tree passives. Also I don't quite understand part about vulnerability what should I remove to use this skill warlords mark or herald of esh ?

Your tooltip is fine if that's a 6L with Increased AOE. It's bad if it's Conc Effect.

Accuracy isn't your problem. It's your flasks, lack of dual curse, and lack of energy shield on gear. Most of your gear needs upgrading. I'm going to keep suggesting dumping Kiara's for consistent stun immunity. Tul probably froze you because you're relying on Kiara's. You seem to really want to keep using Vinktar's but Lion's Roar would probably be better. Get more ES on your helmet and fill in the resists on your bad jewelry. Maybe Blessed Orb your belt a little higher on ES.

So many questions come to mind on your Tul fight. Did you have all power charges up? I use CWDT PCOC Firestorm or Orb of Storms to keep power charges up because this build sucks at keeping them up. Did you pop flasks and Vaal Haste?
Last edited by ffhighwind on Jan 5, 2017, 6:13:53 PM
I am currently level 82 and this build is feeling lackluster and I'm not sure why. I had much more surviveability with 8k ehp hybrid before switching to CI gear which bumped me to about 8.4k ES. Health pots were keeping me alive better than relying solely on leech with GR. As soon as I switched to CI+GR I started dying. I'm struggling at around the T8 range right now.

My damage just doesn't seem to be there. I have a Bino's and a 5L setup right now with red gems leveled up as high as current Strength will allow (about 95). My tooltip is only ~2100 in town. The bleed and poison damage feels insignificant compared to the instant damage provided by Blade Flurry. I do not have my 4th ascendancy yet but even then I can't see it being enough of an improvement to leech to ensure surviveability. Sometimes it feels like leech is doing absolutely NOTHING, and that's with flasks up. I will be doing a T8 breach and with all flasks up I will not see my ES going up and down with leech/damage taken--it will constantly go down and I will eventually have to retreat.

Stuns are also a thing. I rarely get more than 3 stacks of BF before getting stunned and the channeling resets. My accuracy is also 80% and I can't see it approaching 95% even if I get it on more gear. Overall attack speed feels incredibly slow as well. It contributes to not being able to get 6 BF stacks consistently as well as making shield charge extremely clunky feeling.

What would make the biggest improvements to my character? Any feedback would be appreciated.
Last edited by rAx on Jan 5, 2017, 6:26:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info