New 1000 ES Shield incomming, because we clearly need more ES, right?

Why are people taking an OP that has reading/listening comprehensions issue's seriously.

In the land of the blind the one eyed giant rules supreme or what?

Is this like a social experiment to see what percentage of people actually verify data or statements.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
This is funny... When I watched it the first time I had thought for just a second that Ziggy was being serious.

But then, with a the shield on the ground clearly showing 3 sockets, he says the drawback is that "it doesn't have any links, it doesn't have any sockets".

Perhaps the sarcasm was just a bit too subtle... :)
- here's my sig
Considering how GGG loves to troll people (remember, Melee buffs in 2.3?) I was expecting something like this from the get go honestly.

They want you to forget about the very existence of the Life. ^_- Even new map mods don't affect ES much as you rely on Leech rather than natural regen.

Last edited by SunL4D2 on Dec 2, 2016, 9:45:59 AM
Can anyone post a picture of it? I'm not going to watch a video to find whatever the OP is talking about.
"
Can anyone post a picture of it? I'm not going to watch a video to find whatever the OP is talking about.

No, because it doesn't exist. The people in the video were joking around, and I think OP missed the joke.
"

Like that?

Peace,

-Boem-
I love you Boem
"
EnafAequi wrote:
I love you Boem

Bless you, though i don't deserve it, it still put a smile on my face.

Peace,

-Boem-
Phew crisis averted ES is just really overpowered instead of hideously overpowered.
This has to be my most successful troll comment ever in twitch chat.

IGN: @Perfectly_Balanced | Timezone: CET/CEST

Every mirror item is #1 on Standard

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info