New 1000 ES Shield incomming, because we clearly need more ES, right?

"
Xavathos wrote:
It's widely known that those play CI builds have no life.

:3

lmao
"
Quantume wrote:
They should add some shield like "+10,000 hp but 90% less armor, evasion, block, dodge, etc.

Just imagine that with a Juggernaut wearing 2 Kaom's Ways. You'd have to run RF in your build just so you might die to 100 bleed/poison stacks while shocked, ignited and AFK.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Last edited by Xavathos on Dec 2, 2016, 6:21:16 AM
Its preeeety obvious that they are joking around.
"
Necromael wrote:
whats the problem, CI and ES are technically weaker than life builds, why people can't get over it?

^

When you spent the last decade on Mars, in a cave, with your fingers in your ears, and your eyes shut, then come down to earth to make a post on the forums :3
Deliver pain exquisite
"
"
Necromael wrote:
whats the problem, CI and ES are technically weaker than life builds, why people can't get over it?

^

When you spent the last decade on Mars, in a cave, with your fingers in your ears, and your eyes shut, then come down to earth to make a post on the forums :3

Are you talking about me or the developer who said that a week ago?
Spreading salt since 2006
Wow. Some questionable intelligence here.
Has happened every winter so far. The buff patch. Followed by the usual shocked posts. Happens. Every. Time.
"
Barivius wrote:
Wow. Some questionable intelligence here.

Well, Whispering Ice isn't for everyone. :3
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Funny - even the reduced AoE on Blade Flurry promotes to rather use this melee skill as any energy class over all melee classes because only they get the sweet AoE nodes...

Does that shield at least have spell crit and spell damage ? I feel its not good enough without it ^^. Or even better, some other game breaking mechanics :) Well even if its a troll this reminded me that I should not play a life build not even as a league starter.

Well I am off now to reconsider doing a build that can transition to ES since doing a life build that can't transition into CI ( since the new hardest breach boss does chaos damage, what a surprise, give CI another advantage ) feels like wasted time on something the game isnt ballanced around at all anymore. Good old times when I complained about ES stun mechanics ( which were nicely solved by Skyforth and Valyrium ) - instead life is now a dead horse lol.
When Chuck Norris plays PoE masters do his missions
Last edited by AdFinitum on Dec 2, 2016, 8:56:19 AM
(insert Oprah gif)
You get 20k ES!
And you get 20k ES!
And you get 20k ES!
And you get 20k ES!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info