New 1000 ES Shield incomming, because we clearly need more ES, right?

Why not +1000 hp shield?
"
Bars wrote:
"
widardd wrote:
Aren't they just joking around?

Might be, I don't know, but at that point nothing would surprise me. I mean, they raped CoC and Mjolner in the same patch they enabled the BV PF playstyle and now they further destroy Mjolner and CoC (in the form of Cospri's) while they introduce BF.

Yeah honestly wouldn't surprise me either. And it wouldn't surprise me if the only reason they are doing it is because ES is so popular right now which is due to ES being the strongest defense in the game. Why not make it stronger right? People like it, so it's fine.

It's probably the same reason they really started favoring ranged years back, they noticed it was far more popular and so the huge gap between ranged and melee began. Uniques in the last two years BLATANTLY show this favoritism.

I mean look at the last 3 metas. Bladefall , Blade Vortex, and now the new top meta regardless of changes will be Blade Flurry. Looks pretty dam intentional to me.

I mean it took years for basic quality of life changes...they sure aren't listening to us in any form.

Animated Guardian, Elemental Hit, the whole issue with having to resummon spectres every time you log in and so on. So many issues that need to be fixed but...i don't expect them honestly to ever be fixed.
Last edited by Steelgrey666 on Dec 2, 2016, 5:36:14 AM
"
Xavathos wrote:
It's widely known that those play CI builds have no life.

:3

i see what you did there
Chill Jams
"
Xavathos wrote:

ALMOST no life. No, I'm not fun at parties. That's why I always avoid them.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
lol he's obviously taking the piss

Last edited by RandallPOE on Dec 2, 2016, 5:47:12 AM
"
Xavathos wrote:

i heard they always have perfect life unless they are dead.
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 2, 2016, 5:48:50 AM
They should add some shield like "+10,000 hp but 90% less armor, evasion, block, dodge, etc.
"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
"
Quantume wrote:
They should add some shield like "+10,000 hp but 90% less armor, evasion, block, dodge, etc.

- 1000 life per second
each volatile heals you

;)
Perception is reality.
Last edited by widardd on Dec 2, 2016, 6:09:54 AM
whats the problem, CI and ES are technically weaker than life builds, why people can't get over it?
Spreading salt since 2006
"
"
Xavathos wrote:

i heard they always have perfect life unless they are dead.

well played, both of you.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info