Item Filter Performance

I am prass so MANY buttans in poe tomorrow chris gods bless u friend
"
wow, you solved something no one knew existed lol

I hope they fix filter-related crashes while they're at it. Just slap a try..catch around the filter call, it's ugly but works.
Glad this is getting some attention, maybe someone at GGG is finally given enough time to look into all areas for performance fixes? That would be awesome.
May your maps be bountiful, exile
naaaaiiiiiissss dud
Chris can you please look into the issue of certain map tile sets like forge of the phoenix having unplayable framerates when the map has more than 12 IIQ due to hidden white items on the ground destroying fps?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
thanks for your honesty regarding this issue. i hope this fixes many performance issues for players.

what makes me wonder, there were no huge performance drops when loot filters got introduced. can you say precisely when that happened?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I hope you gave the QA guy who found that a raise.
just ran a map without a loot filter and had no lag at all. whereas before i was getting huge lag spikes in maps. gg ggg
finally they found the "root of the problem" :D

lets hope it helps!
GGG QoL Feature of the Year! SKILLTREE AND FRIENDS SEARCH!
"
Jerle wrote:
Are you saying this was always a problem with item filters? Or an issue that developed with 2.5? Not quite sure what you meant.

The way I read it, is that it was always there, but found during the 2.5 Quality assurance test process.
"
Gunloth wrote:
So if I understand this correctly. This is a buff?

Yes, but now because of all the performance upgrades, with x64, DX11, and now the loot filter, this means there is HUGE Nerf incoming to make up for it too :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info