Item Filter Performance

"
Trux wrote:
Poor Neversink did all that work for nothing

Seems like this is unrelated. Both should reduce lag.
lmao
Well this explains alot as I havnt been able to play this game properly since 2.0 beta testing.
Topkek
Great!
Give everyone a free exalt to make up for it! :P
wow, you solved something no one knew existed lol
"
Primal21 wrote:
"
Trux wrote:

I am wondering if the questions NeverSink posed to GGG started some alarm bells to ringing?

Great job by all involved!
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
"
"
Primal21 wrote:
"
Trux wrote:

I am wondering if the questions NeverSink posed to GGG started some alarm bells to ringing?

I feel like it must have, you don't just randomly stumble on this kind of thing in one patches 'QA process' randomly.
yes
great to hear, and I'm really glad you were able to detect this issue. nonetheless, I wonder why it took you so long. this is not meant as criticism or as an offense, but... how did you not notice the massive performance drops on your test rigs the moment item filters were introduced? the temporal correlation between performance drops, increased server burden and the introduction of item filters should have been quite striking, shouldn't it? again, I dont wanna come across like a dick, I'm just curious. ;)
Last edited by Black_Gun on Dec 1, 2016, 11:52:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info