[3.4] Fire Nova Mine - Perfect League Starter - Low Budget - FAST - HC Viable

you lot posting your items have pretty nice stuff. everyone going crit though. i'll be going non crit. will report back how it turns out.

are you crit users sure it's not worth dropping ele focus and stack some double dipping elemental damage/fire damage/area damage for ignites?
enjoying the build so far, but a quick question:

you have vaal clarity socketed into your voll's vision. doesn't that cancel out the regen and life boost from voll's, since vaal clarity is corrupted?
"
riloh wrote:
enjoying the build so far, but a quick question:

you have vaal clarity socketed into your voll's vision. doesn't that cancel out the regen and life boost from voll's, since vaal clarity is corrupted?

Equipment only, not gem - concerned me too at first.
Help save the Kiwis!!

http://www.kiwisforkiwi.org/donate/
Any reason we don't pick up extra power charges on the tree for the ASS Crit version?
Just wanted to say, Thanks! This guide has been great for me so far. I'm returning after a couple years off. Currently up to the 60's and it's been super smooth easy sailing so far. Dead a few times just from negligence, but super solid build!
So I'm needing some advice on upgrading my gear, please. I"m trying to 6L another Covenant I have in my stash but I only have one maybe two nights to play a week right now.

Also I've found adding Frostwall to the CWDT setup is really nice since your Fire Novas pass through it and you have free cover in open areas.

Thanks for the fun build!
"
crowdog wrote:
Any reason we don't pick up extra power charges on the tree for the ASS Crit version?

not enough skill points. what would you remove to get them?

"
So I'm needing some advice on upgrading my gear, please. I"m trying to 6L another Covenant I have in my stash but I only have one maybe two nights to play a week right now.

Also I've found adding Frostwall to the CWDT setup is really nice since your Fire Novas pass through it and you have free cover in open areas.

sure link the gear in this thread and we will take a look. frostwall isn't bad at all.
Last edited by kompaniet on Mar 26, 2017, 5:21:37 AM
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
crowdog wrote:

not enough skill points. what would you remove to get them?

"

sure link the gear in this thread and we will take a look. frostwall isn't bad at all.

I take it everyone is going assassin with this build this league?

I just started playing the new league so I'm kinda behind but I do have to say, this build is quite good for a league starter. Feels really strong right now.
First of all i want to say thank you to Kiko for this build. I'm still new to this game. Started playing this game after i saw Fall of Oriath trailer. I looked up all the starter build on the internet and your build the was flashiest.

I'm playing as saboteur in softcore, overall solid build, T13-T15 farming were fast and easy.
Guardians except hydra can be done with minimal deaths, sometimes deathless. Tried hydra once, that thing one shotted me. IMO, Chimera was the easiest for this build, managed to do it deathless on my 2nd try, good for us because the run almost pays for itself, 19c-20c map, 16-17c fragment.

As a new player, i was discouraged at first when i couldn't even do yellow maps without death. Almost rerolled into that Occultist FNM build, but then i told myself to "Git Gud".

Screenshot of my stats:
6164.88 dmg unbuffed
7698.64 dmg buffed
http://imgur.com/gallery/JDpwQ

My equipment so far:
"
Around 11ex including gems.

Gem Setup:
"

Btw, Past 2 weeks i saw few 6 linked 'The Covenant" priced at 5 ex.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info