So basically GGG only wants us playing CI builds

W T F?
Last bumped on Nov 30, 2016, 8:27:19 PM
ES was nerfed though:

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Content Update 2.5.0
Unique Item Balance Changes:
  • Soul Strike's faster start of energy shield recharge has been reduced to 80%. A Divine Orb can be used to reroll the stats within this new range.
  • Energy From Within's additional energy shield has been reduced to 3-6%. A Divine Orb can be used to reroll the stats within this new range.

based on what I heard, Soul Strike nerf is massive, wish I had a legacy Soul Strike to sell for $$$mega exalts$$$
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
Not to forget the no regeneration mod applying to ES now as well.
"
adghar wrote:
ES was nerfed though:

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Content Update 2.5.0
  • Soul Strike's faster start of energy shield recharge has been reduced to 80%. A Divine Orb can be used to reroll the stats within this new range.
  • Energy From Within's additional energy shield has been reduced to 3-6%. A Divine Orb can be used to reroll the stats within this new range.

based on what I heard, Soul Strike nerf is massive, wish I had a legacy Soul Strike to sell for $$$mega exalts$$$

Who the heck was actually using this item? I'm so confused, is there some sort of secret SS meta?

This nerf is on par with blood dance life regen nerf in surprise factor.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Nov 29, 2016, 9:06:03 PM
All the bow casters were using it as a means of powerful regen.

It was actually really powerful....
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Not to forget the no regeneration mod applying to ES now as well.

ES Regeneration IS NOT RECHARGE!

The map mod does NOTHING to normal CI + Vaal Pact builds (99% of the player).
Make
Spectral Throw
great again
"
CommodoX wrote:
Recharge is recovery. Penalties to recovery rate apply to recharge rate. So noregen mod will not apply, but lessrecovery one will.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
"
CommodoX wrote:
Recharge is recovery. Penalties to recovery rate apply to recharge rate. So noregen mod will not apply, but lessrecovery one will.

...and it always did, so there's no change there.
"
adghar wrote:
ES was nerfed though:

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Content Update 2.5.0

Energy from Within being nerfed != ES being nerfed LOL!
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Inquisitor CI Flameblast league of the lost hopes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info