2.4.3c Patch Notes

Still forces to windowed when i alt tab and performance is poor compared to dx9.

Can we expect improvements to DX11 before it becomes the standard?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Many thanks to GGG for delivering this patch.

I can finally play my game now!
Last edited by G3nobee56 on Nov 28, 2016, 5:11:41 PM
POE Still reverts from fullscreen to windowed mode after closing!
Fullscreen to windowed on alt-tab now in dx9 too.
My favourite feature, 10\10 patch.
💯💯💯💯💯💯💯👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌
I can't seem to stay connected to the game for more then 30 seconds now.

Also are shaped maps being migrated to standard handled? My assumption had been that shaped maps from league would go over to standard without limit. are the ones already shaped on standard getting priority or is there something else?
*The DirectX 11 client now runs on systems that do not have the DirectX 11.1 runtime installed. This includes older copies of Windows that don't have the most recent service packs installed. If the DirectX 11 version crashed for you before, then please try it again now.

THANK U GGG ! FINALY DX11 64 BIT WORKED ON ME POOR PC <3 LOVE U
RIP Essence league
Light as a neutral force.

The new flesh emerges.
"
Bokufag wrote:
Fullscreen to windowed on alt-tab now in dx9 too.
My favourite feature, 10\10 patch.

this. using the dx9 client, never had issues before. since the patch, alt-tabbing out of the game (in fullscreen mode) throws me into windowed mode once I alt-tab back in. VERY annoying. please fix this ASAP!

moreover, the game still always starts in windowed mode on the dx11 client. no change/improvement there.

on my PC DX11 client still doesn't remember full screen settings.

Has it to work that way or is it a problem on my side?
"Black Screen" problem listed as a "high-priority", new patch finally comes out and.. it is DX11-related. Good job, GGG :( A lot of DX9 users still cannot play. I hope dx9 fix will be done before new league starts..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info