2.4.3c Patch Notes

Yes, I'm having the fullscreen -> windowed issue on alt-tab as well. Happening with both clients.
"
Taudlitz wrote:
any news on the "blackscreen bug"?

Try turning off multithread in video options
"
bd33 wrote:
freeze lagg worse than ever............ totally unplayable still

Do you have PoE installed on HDD?

My SSD was full and played last league on 5400rpm hard drive. That load stutter was real deal until I got bigger SSD and it's gone now!
Last edited by Jyssi on Nov 29, 2016, 3:17:37 AM
The new patch made DX11 impossible to play - huge FPS fluctuations, that didn't happen before. I had the DX 11.1 Win 7 patch before, but I've unistalled it now that PoE dosn't need it anymore (was giving me some unrelated issues).

Also, alt-tabbing still doesnt work in DX11. Betatesting 3 days before league launch... :/
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
The directx 11 and the multithread updates have been your best work so far. This game finally feels like it's made in 2016.

Keep the good work.
"
"
bd33 wrote:
freeze lagg worse than ever............ totally unplayable still

Do you have PoE installed on HDD?

My SSD was full and played last league on 5400rpm hard drive. That load stutter was real deal until I got bigger SSD and it's gone now!

ive installed poe and deleted the ggpk file and reinstalled poe on hard drive the hard drive is 1/4 used

the freeze lagg had been getting worse to the point i can help new players in normal lab....

windows 10 64bit
i7 3630qm cpu @ 2.4gig
8gig ram
gefore gt 365m (running poe on gpu)
directx.11 been used since its release
ive always run poe 32bit which works great 2.4.2 both 32.bit and 64.bit unplayable

like lots of people every thing running great till 2.4.2 running t10 to t14 maps great

since 2.4.2 struggle to do merciless dried lake or normal or cruel lab

ive gone through poe settings, no different
ive gone through and updated windows,flash player even deleted 400gig of the pc
ive gone through and updated graphics card
ive always ran poe and the graphics on low for performace not quility

ive watched players in the group move like the flash while some of use keep dying to lagg.... and we all had no issues prior to 2.4.2... plain and simple
some ppl 2.4.2 - 2.4.3 on have worked and some pppl it's pretty much unplayable
Last edited by bd33 on Nov 29, 2016, 4:41:30 AM
"
If the DirectX 11 version crashed for you before, then please try it again now

Windows 7 x64, fx6300, gtx 660, 8gb ram, playing through steam - yesterday right after patch ive tested (just for x64) and when alt+tab from game ive got a crash on it

"
Fixed a bug where the gateway selector didn't show latency values.

yea thx to CJ_GGG for good techical supporting

and hope that all of us have the same bug - when you alt+tab from game and switching back, your full screen mod becomes windowed. solution is alt+enter, but......hope that you do your best because its 3 days left
Last edited by R.0.M.K.A on Nov 29, 2016, 5:07:06 AM
"
Fixed a bug where the DirectX 11 client wouldn't use the correct graphics card sometimes.

since update it has now taken this away, before this patch it showed using my GTX970 now it shows my onboard GPU.

Edit - also noticed now as well that when you alt/tab out the game to check poe trade or anything for that matter the game changes the resolution and goes to windowed mode when switching back to the game.

also the game crashes when logging out of character to switch to another character.

please fix these.
IGN: The_Nutcase
Last edited by ToxicXfi on Nov 29, 2016, 5:20:42 AM
same Problem here.

Win10 @ll Updates
nvidia GTX970 newest Treiber
Game is Install on SSD only.

all updates Actually.

Game Crash when logging out of character to switch to another character.
Last edited by stauch3r on Nov 29, 2016, 9:40:34 AM
"
Dusty1337 wrote:
when can we disable shadows? =\

I posted that: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1769900
$computer = array( "CPU" => "Intel i9-10900", "GPU" => "Nvidia RTX 3090", "RAM" => "64GB G.Skill Royal F4 3200MHz", "S.O" => "Windows 10 Pro x64" );
return $computer;
Last edited by Cebun on Nov 29, 2016, 10:09:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info