2.4.3c Patch Notes

"
Taudlitz wrote:
any news on the "blackscreen bug"?

Yeah, any news with that lockscreen...?
http://imgur.com/a/wxF8O
also, i see a HUGE fps drop, especially in towns. it was like 100-120 minimum, now it drops like 45-70 ((((

thats really sad

and btw, even after alt+tab game continues eat my resources and keep that high work temperature (both of cpu and gpu). actually, this is not normally for sure
Last edited by R.0.M.K.A on Nov 29, 2016, 2:07:05 PM
I am running Win7 x64 with DirectX 11.
Should i consider upgrading to Win8+ in order to get DirectX 11.1+ for better performance ?
"
Should i consider upgrading to Win8+ in order to get DirectX 11.1+ for better performance ?

DX isnt performance. in contrast, its graphics things that more strongly load your gpu if the game supports that features (like tesselation). this is like physx for example, if your gpu can hold it and if this supporting by game - you will take additional effects for performance price. so more higher dx - more powerful gpu you will need to realise features. and you already have 11.1 in service pack 1. going or not - this is only your decision. im running seven for years, and enjoying everything. blade flurry, metro interface, latest nvidia drivers with tons of sh#t onboard, dx 11.2 or 11.3 ....... im really dont understand whats going on. is this a new meta?
Last edited by R.0.M.K.A on Nov 29, 2016, 5:54:31 PM
"
stauch3r wrote:
same Problem here.

Win10 @ll Updates
nvidia GTX970 newest Treiber
Game is Install on SSD only.

all updates Actually.

Game Crash when logging out of character to switch to another character.

Thats the only problem im having with the x64 beta version.
The rest, it plays really smooth without any issues.

RIG:
Windows 10
AMD FX 8350
16GB RAM
MSI R9 390X
If I start a new character now on normal league, since essence isnt available, will i be able to use it on essence league on dec 2?
"
RavySnake wrote:
If I start a new character now on normal league, since essence isnt available, will i be able to use it on essence league on dec 2?

No, there will be a new 3 month league called Breach on Dec 2. After that 3 months it will go to standard again and there will be another 3 month league after that.
"
letsroll123 wrote:
"
Taudlitz wrote:
any news on the "blackscreen bug"?

Yeah, any news with that lockscreen...?
http://imgur.com/a/wxF8O

It's the same problem
my latest issue is 20-30 seconds hang time between zones of which after 5 mins trying to play in lagg is it crashes
last week I could't play because the temperature shut off my pc.
befor 2.4.3c or b everything runs just fine.
pls, help me!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info