Pigs Are Great is Recruiting New and Old Players.

Howdy folks. I've recently come back to PoE (2 days ago) after a long break but truth be told (and keep this to yourselves please I don't want it getting out that I'm a noob!! :) ) I never really learned enough about the game to play it well. I like to play games to achieve things.. Do more DPS, kill more critters, do harder maps, etc... I just found that there was so much complexity to things at the higher levels that I was a little overwhelmed. I loved doing the races and I have been playing D3 in Hardcore mode for many years so I get the gist but I really would like to hang out with a bunch of people that are there to have fun and maybe share some wisdom from time to time.

So now I am just rambling but here is my OCD kicking in and too much info:)

I'm an old man ( >40 )
I don't appreciate disrespectful people (at all)
I don't tolerate bullying
I am outspoken
I drink whiskey/beer when I play (fun for everyone right?)
I have played MMOs/online games since Meridian 59 and UO (and bear all of the emotional and physical scars associated with them.. 28 hour Plane of Sky corpse recovery runs anyone? *shudder*)

Maybe I would be a good fit for you folks and maybe I am just someone to avoid.. hard to say I'll leave that up to you all. My goals for PoE are to give it another go, learn a bit more about high end crafting/gearing and enjoy the hell out of Breach content. I really enjoy the social part of chatting with guild folks in TS or whatever and getting to know people. Got zero interest in listening to 13 year old boys joke about girls naughty bits so looking for a more mature audience to chat with in game than the majority of people playing. (Apparently)

I will most likely be grinding away on BoBoz in Breach. Rolled him yesterday and got him to 40. (Yes I am a little sick and twisted and sometimes play too much) I do have a family though and cant always play 12 hours straight :)

Peace and safe travels to you. If you got some room (and patience) to have me on board fire me a message.

Thanks!
Hi, i'd like to join aswell! IGN: mcbladefllurry
Good Afternoon.

Very new to this game and it would be nice to have someone to chat with and share some tips and secrets while online. if you have a spot for me, please invite.

Thanks

ign: Thiart
Last edited by Thiart on Dec 13, 2016, 8:27:56 AM
Hi all,

I'd like yo join too if that's possible. I just started playing (and reading loads) PoE. 'Tried' it before but this time it's for real! :-)

Just gotta find some hours the coming weeks and then it's a GO!

IGN = AlphaPung
Last edited by SillyHollow on Dec 13, 2016, 8:01:00 AM
Hello, I would like to join the guild.

IGN - Enbo

I just started playing POE a few days ago and I can't say I'm hook, but I am interested in the way the game progress, like gears, gems, etc. Not being a pay2win game is a plus.
Hi, totally new player here,
Only manage to get 2-4hr play time per day if I'm lucky
Casual player and currently trying to learn the rope of the game while playing this game for stress relieve which mean will be playing whenever possible.
IGN: Azatas
thanks for the invite.

do you guys have a guild website?
PIG is still a live a kicking :)
feel free to contact me ingame if any questions/queries feel free to msg me ingame @Fumbleswing :)
Hey piggies this goose here would like to join your group. Jk, nice to meet you guys. I came over from Diablo 3 and my friend said that I should try PoE out as well. Been playing for a little while and got used to some of the mechanics and loving it so far. Since I just started my summer break I'm about to go ham and play all I can. I'm in EST and usually gonna be on most of the time unless I go on vacation somewhere.

IGN:HeroicGoose

I'm on this character most of the time.
"
GooseLord wrote:
Hey piggies this goose here would like to join your group. Jk, nice to meet you guys. I came over from Diablo 3 and my friend said that I should try PoE out as well. Been playing for a little while and got used to some of the mechanics and loving it so far. Since I just started my summer break I'm about to go ham and play all I can. I'm in EST and usually gonna be on most of the time unless I go on vacation somewhere.

IGN:HeroicGoose

I'm on this character most of the time.

Invite sent/ 5/10/17 at 1:11 AM Welcome! \m/
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info