Pigs Are Great is Recruiting New and Old Players.

Specifically I am looking for a guild with a mix of HC and SC. Do you guys have any HC members?
Censored.
our members primarily play the temp sc leagues, though some dabble a little in hc now and then
IGN : Knooxxius

New player, I discovered this game few weeks ago and I really like it, even if I play on my own. I'd like playing with other
invited
IGN: Lynfarya

I just started playing PoE. I am a little lost but loving it. I have been looking for a good Diablo type game. I am looking for some cool chill people to play with. All this mandatory requirements of other guilds seems a little crazy. I just want to learn the game and hang out with chill peeps. If this works hut me up.
Hi,
I'm playing POE because i love to kill everythinig on the screen and i really enjoy the complexity and the depth of this game comparing to other games of the same type.
Getting a bit bored to play alone and would like to share experience with other people.

IGN:SummonTass
Last edited by tassoo on Oct 27, 2017, 4:45:03 PM
invited
Hello,
I've been playing this game since 2014 stopped at 2016 and i just came back again. Miss this game and i love chilling with the guild members. It's like family.
IGN wingardiumwoman
Hey guys, I'm looking for a easy going guild o get started with. I've only been playing for a couple of days, but play for hours most nights.
I'd like to find a guild to build friendships with and have a enjoyable time playing in-game, since playing by myself is getting a little boring.
As long as you don't mind stupid questions, I would love to join!
Thanks bunches! XOXO
IGN: Sydnacious
Last edited by ReckedButWhole on Oct 30, 2017, 12:15:47 AM
Looking to join my first guild. Ex DIII player active daily. Looking to learn from exp players. ING: The_Lush

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info