Pigs Are Great is Recruiting New and Old Players.

As an old member who took a break I'd love to rejoin PIG if there are slots available.

I love the randomness that PoE provides. Everyone isn't walking around in the exact same set of gear. The maps aren't the same every time you run them. A random yellow can be the best item to ever drop. It keeps you looking, keeps you involved, and keeps things new.

Edit: Also love the huge variety of build that are all viable. Caster, melee, totem, summoner, PoE has it all. And even different ways to play each of those. Always a new build to try if your current character is getting stale.

IGN: KhemFrostems
Last edited by Khemikal796 on Jan 27, 2018, 9:26:30 AM
Hi

IGN: AYYWADDUPBRUH

I like POE because its grindy.
IGN: bc_TPP

PoE has a cool community! Also the most unique and addicting ARPG out there.
Hi PIG have open spots!
If you want some help/just wanna hang out, or maybe find someone to play with for the start of Beastiary now is your chance to join :)
Hit me up ingame @Fumbleswing or try one of our other officers ingame http://www.pathofexile.com/guild/profile/193710
still open, leave a reply here or @Fumbleswing ingame :)
IGN Arkainan

Just discovered this game and am addicted all ready. I played Diablo the day it was released and have played every Blizzard game since. This game is done right, far exceeds my expectations.
IGN: Divine_Boots

Poe is one of the few games that keeps me coming back cuz of its constant updates and new and interesting builds that spring from them. I did not get to play much abyss (life reasons) but i am very excited to come back for bestiary league and to be apart of a community again.

Hi I would like to join your guild if possible!

IGN: BowPeoples

I enjoy poe because of all the different possibilities and variations on how to play. I've been playing on and off since leaguestones and have recently been playing more and more and am really looking forward to the new league
invited :)
Last edited by Hyde84 on Mar 2, 2018, 10:04:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info