Solo Self Found Ladder Website is online !

"Single Player mode" is something absolutely normal, there is nothing wrong with playing single player :)
Last edited by Apocalypso_ on Nov 26, 2016, 2:29:13 PM
"
Necromael wrote:
I don't like that I have to add SSF to the name of character.

You can use the SSF_ tag, and then when you're done and want to trade, ask GGG to change your character name. AFAIK they are always more than willing to change a character name.
Necropolis: 97
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Last edited by unsane on Nov 27, 2016, 5:12:49 PM
I'll use the tag but I'll be trading and stuff , hopefully you guys don't mind :)
Last edited by BestMageKR on Nov 27, 2016, 8:02:27 PM
"
BestMageKR wrote:
I'll use the tag but I'll be trading and stuff , hopefully you guys don't mind :)

Go ahead. Knock yourself out, son.
I sincerely hope this attracts a sizeable following and I commend the OP and ProjectPT for their efforts. However, even though I play exclusively SSF, I'm not sure I'll participate in this league, as I've come to find temporary leagues quite tedious, the whole 'starting fresh' thing may be interesting to the trading community but I don't find it offers much for SSF.

"
BestMageKR wrote:

The only way you'll ever be capable of competing in a ladder? :)
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
BestMageKR wrote:

We covered this already, it's called an honor system, people without honor are naturally excluded from the ladder.

At least read before posting son.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"

"
Boem wrote:

Peace,

-Boem-

Wow such forum drama, no one knows who his real daddy is. You all better contact Maury for a DNA test.

On a serious note best of luck with the SSF thing, I don't want to participate and probably won't ever as SSF isn't really for me. But I would like to see some more success/headway for those in the community that do want it.
"

"

"
Boem wrote:

Peace,

-Boem-

Wow such forum drama, no one knows who his real daddy is.

And thats from the old man himself...
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
This sounds pretty fun. I have some questions:
1) Can you make a second character to pick up some gems that are not available for your main class?
2) Can you share stash between different SSF characters?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info