Builds by Varcarian

"
IceorLator wrote:
hi mate! ty for the guides, you think you will keep them up to date for the 3.0 relase?

Yah, I'd be interested in an updated BV Slayer guide too! It seemed to work quite well for 2.5.
"
knowSkill wrote:
"
IceorLator wrote:
hi mate! ty for the guides, you think you will keep them up to date for the 3.0 relase?

Yah, I'd be interested in an updated BV Slayer guide too! It seemed to work quite well for 2.5.

Unfortunately poison has been gutted for this build in 3.0
But maybe it can work without it, I will see if I can come up with something.
I have been out of commision since I started working pretty much around when 3.0 started, been getting accustomed to that. Will be trying my Slyer for the upcoming race (Turmoil HC) and will be trying it in 3.1 as well - unless some really interesting uniques come up for another build. But yeah, I don't see why the build shouldn't work currently, just need to put more emphasis on direct damage.
"
Varcarian wrote:
I have been out of commision since I started working pretty much around when 3.0 started, been getting accustomed to that. Will be trying my Slyer for the upcoming race (Turmoil HC) and will be trying it in 3.1 as well - unless some really interesting uniques come up for another build. But yeah, I don't see why the build shouldn't work currently, just need to put more emphasis on direct damage.

Build : Slayer Blade Vortex

Can you please make an update once tree is up I know people will be interested in this option for uberlab farm. I am interested in the first place.

Thank you in advance.

\m/
Last edited by Petardinjo on Dec 6, 2017, 3:13:17 PM
SlaydeVortex guide should now be updated with the setup I did for Turmoil League, and the build still feels very Viable. 3.1 Might influence the use of MoM in the build, and it might also be worth going for the new Vaal Pact in this expansion, but that remains to be seen. I won't be doing the build at league start at least so someone else will have to be the guinea pig for that. Will also be interesting to see if any of the new uniques can be used with the build. As always, let me know if you have any feedback/suggestions/questions. Currently the SlaydeVortex guide is the only one updated for after 3.0 but the other builds should still be more or less the same, maybe using some other jewels/uniques in some cases, but I will leave them as inspirational builds. The Warchief is more or less unchanged.
Hi there, does your blade vortex slayer build apply in 3.1 abyss league?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info