Builds by Varcarian

Hi Varcarian. Thank you for sharing this build. I just started POE and currancy seems harder for me to get than all the other players ^^ So i found your build. I wanted to ask u some questions and I hope u can answer them.

1, will this be good for legacy league? Maybe its to soon to tell but i can ask the question anyway! =)

2, For new players like me a writen guide is very helpful, will there be one? Or can u share some info what gear or gems to use when leveling?

Thank you!
Loving the build. Finished my first Uber Lab with him. Could you replace 1 Obliteration Wand with a shield? If so, which would fit? Thanks!
Hey man. Thank you for your guide....great work anyway. But I have one question:
Can u pls record videoguide of Uberlab w/o flask for 7ex and jewels on the tree for 2-3 ex each? Also would be nice if u do it on 5links and discribe what gem u drop and why. Btw have u had any troubles with getting resists cap and lack of dexterity?
If u dont have time to record could u run Ulab in such conditions and make screens of Offence Deffence and discribe how you run was going? I am at 77 lvl atm and yest. I failed 7 Ulab runs :( For Ulab farmer it is bad results and I cant get where to heads up: my gear, my hands, my lvl etc. Damn Izaro just oneshoots 5.5k life on 3rd stage
"
Loving the build. Finished my first Uber Lab with him. Could you replace 1 Obliteration Wand with a shield? If so, which would fit? Thanks!

Yes you could, also show a shield in the pre 2.5 gear in the updated guide, I used Broken Faith back then, but with the nerf to Rumi's and the introduction of Sin's Rebirth to get Unholy Might I decided to go dual wand. But would still recommend that shield (you will have to use blood rage to be sure to get 100% uptime of 30% increased dmg while no energy shield)
"
shombortichak wrote:
Hi Varcarian. Thank you for sharing this build. I just started POE and currancy seems harder for me to get than all the other players ^^ So i found your build. I wanted to ask u some questions and I hope u can answer them.

1, will this be good for legacy league? Maybe its to soon to tell but i can ask the question anyway! =)

2, For new players like me a writen guide is very helpful, will there be one? Or can u share some info what gear or gems to use when leveling?

Thank you!

There already is a written guide in this post? Please explain what you are missing from it (assuming you have read it fully?).

As for Legacy League, I don't see why this build shouldn't work for 2.6 (assuming we are talking about the BV Slayer?)
Failed post - check next
Last edited by Varcarian on Feb 19, 2017, 7:54:21 AM
"
madziee wrote:
Hey man. Thank you for your guide....great work anyway. But I have one question:
Can u pls record videoguide of Uberlab w/o flask for 7ex and jewels on the tree for 2-3 ex each? Also would be nice if u do it on 5links and discribe what gem u drop and why. Btw have u had any troubles with getting resists cap and lack of dexterity?
If u dont have time to record could u run Ulab in such conditions and make screens of Offence Deffence and discribe how you run was going? I am at 77 lvl atm and yest. I failed 7 Ulab runs :( For Ulab farmer it is bad results and I cant get where to heads up: my gear, my hands, my lvl etc. Damn Izaro just oneshoots 5.5k life on 3rd stage

Blade Vortex Tooltip

Offences

In the first picture, you can see (with some implicit trust ofc) that I have all jewels unequipped - I removed 9 skill points (all life nodes) which would be like being lvl 83 (I am 92 so I do have SOME extra life from higher lvl); I am playing with only 1 ring; I removed Sin's Rebirth for Chalice (should be pretty cheap - and any sulphur/stibnite would be fine); I am on a 5 link (removed my Added Chaos as it provides the least overall damage buff (and it is blue which is a harder colour to hit)); My tooltip DPS with no flasks is 1243 with a cast time of 0.25 and I have 5778 life; My skill gems are still maximum level though, so take that into consideration (especially considering early league play) but atm getting 20q lvl 20 BV should be fairly cheap corrupted.

Lab was with Fonts and Portals (meaning limited added risk with max key run) - but generally, i NEVER tank his hits, especially if he has essences, gargoyles, stuff like that. Only his normal melee hits, not his animated attacks. The lab felt smooth, the last phase took like 10seconds and he was down.

Hope that helps a bit; Level 77 is a bit early to be hitting uber lab unless you have really good gear and are experienced in the lab, so would recommend to get more levels, and thus also more life - 6.5k is a good threshold to hit.
Last edited by Varcarian on Feb 19, 2017, 7:52:09 AM
"
Varcarian wrote:

There already is a written guide in this post? Please explain what you are missing from it (assuming you have read it fully?).

He wanted additional lvling guide. U said u used BV from lvl 12 but didnt said what gear u used and gems setup. Couse half of gems available from 31 lvl and of course cherrubim and cospri will are end game gear. So for newbie it is a quite problem to reach lvl 70 :)

P.S. THANK you very much on detailed guide for my qustion.
Last edited by madziee on Feb 19, 2017, 8:00:08 AM
"
madziee wrote:
"
Varcarian wrote:

He wanted additional lvling guide. U said u used BV from lvl 12 but didnt said what gear u used and gems setup. Couse half of gems available from 31 lvl and of course cherrubim and cospri will are end game gear. So for newbie it is a quite problem to reach lvl 70 :)

I also mentioned that you can level as melee until end game if you want. I generally won't cover leveling in great detail as I feel there are plenty other guides for how to get to end game. But for leveling with BV you generally go something like: Blade Vortex - Faster Casting (until spell echo) - Added Fire - Controlled Destruction ;; Or Inc AoE instead of Added Fire. I used general caster uniques, so Life Sprigs, Tabula (in Tabula you can use 5link with all the gems mentioned above - or even go poison, but only really works well later on), Wanderlust, Goldrim/Asenath's Mark; Stuff like that.
Hey Varcarian, first of all really cool Blade Vortex Guide. I'm playing it right now in Breach trying to do my first lab eventually.
But I can sustain my leech against bosses that good. Where could I get more leech for BV?

Anyway, nice guide, cheers mate =D
Last edited by The_Black_Blade on Feb 24, 2017, 6:07:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info